Ceaser

Ceaser x reader smut

You smirked as you watched your mate storm across the valley floor. Ceaser wasn't angry by any means, but he was stern and had a dark demeanor about him that made him the perfect warrior and leader of the future. After he survived the war with the colonel and pretty much killed off the human race, sparing you of course because he loved you, he brought the clan of apes to the new home and had begun to rebuild their lives.

You had become Ceaser's mate not long after and had been happily raising his son in honor of his list family, telling them stories of Cornelius' brave older brother and loving mother. Ceaser greatly appreciated it, but he felt the need to have another with you. You couldn't wait to have a baby with him, but he had been so busy lately it's been difficult to get him alone, especially when Cornelius was still in the nest.

But tonight will be your night. So you sat down on the balcony of the hut and waited for him to finish his work. After a few more meetings with a couple other apes, he finally walked to the hut. You saw his tired expression and smiled, knowing he wouldn't object to a massage.

"Honey..." you say standing as he approached you. He looked up tiredly and smiled at you a bit.

"Poor thing, come on I'll give you a massage." You wink at him and take his hand, dragging him inside and leading him to the nest not far from the door. He sat in the middle, his legs crossed and his shoulders tense. You kiss his cheek as you knelt behind him, your hands on his shoulder and starting to massage his shoulders. He grunts happily with his head lolling to the front, smiling.

"You work too hard honey... your so tense." You mutter to him as you kissed his cheek, your hands roaming from his shoulder to his pecs. He growled low in his throat, knowing full well what you wanted and he was happy to give it to you.

"Help me relax wife." He growls and while around, pulling you backwards and onto the nest.

You yelped out a giggle as he began to nibble and sickle on your neck while he pulled in your bottoms. He nearly ripped them in half as he yanked them down your legs and threw them aside, crawling back over you and licking your chest. Your gripped his neck as his sharp teeth gently pinched your nipples, leaving little love bites all over the area before traveling up your neck and nibbling there again.

You moaned quietly as your legs spread for your husband, allowing his hips to grind against yours while his hardening erection probed your tight entrance. With a whine, you pushed hour hips forwards and he didn't waste another moment. He thrusts into you hard, sending your once wiggling hips pinned down onto the nest and you groaned. He began to thrust into you hard and slow, making it s point to go slow to enjoy it more. But as he thrusts into you, he could already feel the tension build up inside him and your tight walls clenching and unclenching around his cock.

Then suddenly he stopped, backing up and slowly pulling our, leaving you to mewl in pleasure and annoyance. But he surprised you by spinning you around and shoving your face down into the nest. He laid over you, thrusting hard into you from behind. He began pounding into you hard and fast, grunting in your ear as his teeth scraped across your neck and shoulders, leaving bite marks and honeys across your body while you moaned his name over and over. Then you felt your gut tighten and your body began to shake groaning louder and higher until suddenly you shrieked his name, your walls tightening and cumming all over his cock. He felt your tight walls clench hard around his member, his thrusts growing sloppy and soon he too was reaching his climax. After one final thrust, he fell limp to your back, panting heavily against your neck.

"Thank you wife." He says kissing your naked shoulder and moving the two of you around to snuggle in the nest.

You pulled the blanket around his thick shoulders and kissed his rough chin before snuggling together.

"Your welcome dear." You replied.