Ceaser

Ceaser x reader fluff

You never ceased to surprise the ape king. His eyes were wide and his brow ridges were raised, impressed as he watched your return with Koba of all apes, a hefty load of new meats and basket full of berries on your shoulders from the hunt. He smiled as you and his second hand laughed, nudging each other as you carried your bounty to the females to help prepare the meats. Koba came up to the ape king and sat beside him.

'How was the hunt?' He signs.

'It went well. The human did well in commanding the apes.'

'I'm surprised you let her lead.'

'Well, she made me see the error of my ways. She is a good human, one of the rare ones. Though she can be annoying at times.' He signs and smirks, causing Ceaser to chuckle and nod.

'She does so much for the colony, if it was not for her we may not have survived through the winter.' Koba says.

Ceaser only nods, watching as you finished the meats and began to sign to the children with Maurice. He smiled softly at you, thinking about your own child running around with the apes.

The look didn't go unnoticed by Koba, who smirked at the ape kings dopey smile and shook his head. The king was so smitten. He stood, patting Ceaser's shoulders and nudging him.

'Go to her and tell her your feelings my brother.' He signs then walks down the ramp.

Ceaser watched him go, wondering if he should say something to you. He should at least thank you for the job you did around the colony. With a nod, he walked down the ramp and to you as you sharpened your spear, watching the children as they learn from Maurice.

"(Y/n)." You turned and saw the ape king walking towards you.

"Hi Ceaser, what can I do for you?" You ask standing.

"Come, we must speak." He says gruffly and turning around.

Eyebrow raised, you followed him to the back of the colony where the falls sat. He say on the edge of the cliff and you did the same, sitting beside him waiting for him to explain.

"I want to thank you. You do much for the colony." He says.

"It's the least I could do. You gave me a chance at life and I will forever be grateful for that. Working in the colony is the only way I know of to repay you all." You say with a smile.

"But you do more then some apes." He says smirking.

You laughed, nudging him as he chuckled with you. Then you both grew silent, staring as the sun set slowly over the mountain side.

"You know ill never get tired of the view." You say.

"Yes..." he replies quietly, looking at you with a soft smile.

You caught his look and blushed, smiling back at him before looking back out at the sky. You didn't notice he scooted a little closer and rest his hand close to your back, leaning into you a bit.

"(Y/n)... I must tell you." He began. You turned to him and blushed even brighter at his closeness.

"I care very... deeply for you." He says.

"Really?"

"Yes. You are helpful, kind, strong, smart, beautiful... I admire you for what you do for my people and you don't care that we are apes. You even won Koba over." He smirks, causing you to giggle a bit.

"Well, I have a reason for doing the things I do Ceaser." You reply, leaning in as well.

"What is that?" He asks as his eyes looked down to your lips.

You smiled a little at his darkened look and inched closer.

"I care deeply for you too." You reply quietly, your lips almost touching his. His lip twitched as his eyes shot to yours in surprise. He noted your seductive look and his breathing went ragged, inching closer once more before stopping a hairs length from your lips.

Neither of you moved, simply waited for the other to make the first move. Though Ceaser gave in, suddenly wrapping his arms around your waist and yanking you to him, pressing his lips to yours roughly and sighing at the feeling of your soft lips against his coarse ones. You sighed, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him in return, running your fingers along the soft fur of his neck as he kissed you. You didn't notice he began to push you down until your back hit the ground. You gasped allowing his tongue to slide into your mouth and wrestle your own for dominance. After a minute he won, running his tongue along your lips and down to your neck, nibbling it as his hands to and your person.

As you smiled and enjoyed the feelings you suddenly remembered where you were and pushed on him.

"Ceaser." He froze, sitting up.

"I don't think here is the best place for this." You pant.

He looked around and hummed, nodding in agreement. He helped you stand, holding your hand as he all but dragged you with him to his hut with a chuckle.