Koba x Blue Eyes

Koba x Blue Eyes smut

Blue Eyes huffed as he touched his fresh wounds on his shoulder and face while walking back to the colony. He had an unfortunate fun in with a bear and was saved by Koba, the strongest ape in the village aside from his father. He couldn't protect himself well enough and now he has these scars. But as they reached the colony gate, Koba noticed the young prince moping and walked up, patting his shoulder.

'Don't worry Blue Eyes. Scars make you strong.' he signs to him.

That seemed to make him feel better and even made him smile as Koba led him away from the group. Once they were out of sight, Koba all but dragged the ape prince towards him, rubbing his body against the young male as his lips latched onto his. The two shared a hasty sloppy kiss before parting with a pant. Koba reached out and touched Blue Eyes' cheek, testing the wound. When he didn't flinch, koba smiled at Blue Eyes.

'you are strong.' he signs as he presses his forehead to the young male's.

Then the two nodded to each other and walked away, their eyes promising to meet tonight.

After his father had gone to sleep, Blue Eyes quickly made his way down the huts and to the gate entrance where Koba was hiding. He nodded to the young male and lead him down the hill and to a secret cave far below the hillside. It was covered with shrubs and leaves so no one would see and Koba dragged him inside.

Once they were inside, Koba covered the hole again and turned to Blue Eyes. Bits of moonlight were shining through the holes lighting the cave as Koba walked up to Blue Eyes. He pulled the young prince to him and smirked at him, then pushed him down. Blue Eyes landed with an oomph on a soft pile of leaves and fur pelts as Koba followed, kneeling by him and kissing the prince hard. Blue Eyes wrapped his arm around the older ape as he pressed his body against his, all but grinding himself into Koba's groin. He in turn growled low in his throat and pulled the young male up, turning him around and drawing his ass against his crotch.

"You are mine." he growls in his ear as he suddenly thrusts inside the young male.

Blue Eyes groaned as he pushed himself back, delicious shudders running down his back as Koba thrusts into him over and over again. His hot hard cock driving into him so deep it was making him shiver and quake under the older male.

Suddenly Blue Eyes felt his own erection twitched with anticipation. He mewled, getting Koba's attention as the older male slowed his thrusts, pulling out of the male and turning him around onto his back. He grinned as he saw Blue Eyes' member all but quivering with untouched pleasure. He grasped his cock gently, moving his hand as he reached up and kissed the young male. Blue Eyes groaned as he thrusts into his hands as he licked and nibbled Koba's lip. The older ape growled as he bit a little too hard at the ape prince, drawing blood from his lip.

It only drove Blue Eyes more mad as he began to pant heavier, his throbbing member suddenly tensing before he came all over himself with a low gasp. He sighed and caught his breath as Koba released his now softening member, returning to his own and giving it a few more pumps before spreading the prince's legs open and driving hard into him again. The prince grunted loudly as Koba finished him, pounding and thrusting as he too began to climax. The familiar knot in his gut began to grow as he gave a few final thrusts to the young male before spilling into him with a loud growl, shaking as he tensed inside him. When the last of his spasms faded away, he pulled out of Blue Eyes and rolled over onto his back beside the spent prince. Both were silent, the only sound was their heavy breathing as they caught their breath. Then Blue Eyes turned to Koba, who stayed on his back while he shimmied up the warriors chest and leaned over him.

'Did you mean it about my scars?' he signs to the male.

Koba smiles and nods, taking the back of Blue Eyes head and massaging his neck while he pressed his forehead to his.

"You are beautiful." he says aloud, causing Blue Eyes to smile and press a kiss to the older ape's mouth.

He leaned back, laying down on the nest while staring up with Koba, his fingers running down his shoulder, tracing the fresh cuts on the ape prince's shoulder and chest while the two stare off into the midnight sky together.