Koba x Ceaser

Ceaser x Koba fluff

Ceaser sat on his perch, high above the village of apes as the sky darkened, sending streaks of pink, red and orange across the valley. He inhaled deeply, sighing through his nose in calm content. His ape brethren were at peace and relaxed, which is all he's ever wanted, although his wife had died giving birth to his son, his son was healthy and she had loved him which is more then he could ask for. He had love in his heart even after her death which kept him going.

He was so busy watching the apes gather for bed, he didn't realize someone had walked up behind him. He snapped out of it as he saw Koba sitting beside him.

'you look upset.' he signs.

'I worry sometimes for the colony.' he replies.

'you shouldn't. The apes are safe, humans are gone and the colony is thriving.' Koba smiled.

'yes. But was it the right thing to do?' he asks. 'we ended the human race. But not all of them were evil. Some didn't deserve to die.' he says, frowning.

'but many did! Many hurt us, beat us and treated us like slaves.' he replies angrily, his hand instantly touched his arm where his fur was missing leaving a huge scar.

'I know. I am sorry for what those humans did to you.' he signs, staring down at his mangled companion.

'...I am sorry too.' he signs with a struggled frown.

'You were raised by humans. They were some of the good ones.' he adds.

Ceaser smiled a little as he looked over at his friend. Koba had been there from day one and always been faithful and strong when Ceaser couldn't.

'Thank you Koba.' he smiles, pulling the ape in and pressing his forehead to his friend's. Koba held the back of the king's neck and sighing gently.

As they held each other, something in their hearts made them share a look. It was a look of pure happiness and longing. Ceaser was smiling, staring down at the ape beside him whole Koba stared up at him with his one good eye. All dark thoughts left his mind as he stared at his king. For some reason when Koba even thought of him, it made his heart jump with excitement and he couldn't help but smile at him from time to time. Ceaser felt the same, a strange pull in his heart that tells him that he cared deeply for the male ape who we there since the beginning. Koba nudged him, bringing him from his stupor and seeing that his body had reacted before his brain did. He was even closer to the male, hips touching and arms over him as if leaning into him.

He blushed under his thick fur, leaning back and looking away. Koba smirked, looking at the flustered king and scooted closer, casually leaning his shoulder on Ceaser's. Ceaser froze, his eyes looking down at the male leaning on him before relaxing, leaning into him as well. Then he reached his arm around and wrapped around Koba's waist, pulling him even closer Koba did the same to his waist, holding him as the two watched the sky darken. When Koba leaned in more, Ceaser's resolve weakened to nothing, turning to the scarred ape.

Suddenly, Ceaser felt the strange urge to kiss the male. Never had he thought about those kinds of feelings towards him , but there he was, inching closer to Koba as he stared down at the scarred lips of his companion. Koba felt it to and his heart jumped as he saw Ceaser leaning in. He did the same, sharing a soft hesitant kiss, placing their lips together and molding them to one another. It felt foreign yet nice as they kissed for a moment longer, allowing themselves to be taken by their bodies. Hands touched hands, arms wrapped around each other and the kiss deepened further until they could no longer hold it. The two broke apart with gasps, staring into each others green orbs as their minds cleared from the sudden moment. Ceaser smiles gently at the ape and presses his forehead to Koba's. Koba does the same, running the back of his neck as he did. Then they pulled away, hand in hand as they turned and watched the sunset together.