Koba

Sub Koba x Dom reader smut

Koba sighed as he stared at his mate from afar. She was being cranky lately and he didn't know why. She snapped at him this morning, leaving him to go hunting without him which actually surprised and scared him a little. She always had the scary dominant demeanor about her and for some reason, it turned him on when she told him what to do.

When they met, she actually managed to knock him down and stand over him with his own spear in her hand, glaring down at him with pure menace. It made him feel so intimidated, yet his body responded in a most unusual way. That night after ceaser invited her to stay for a while, he couldn't stop thinking about her. He even dreamt of her, standing over him as she did before only this time she was nude and she was staring down at him with hunger in her eyes. Most times he would wake up in a sweat with a hard on from hell.

Today was no different. After she got back from hunting with her shoulders squared and a stern look on her face, he knew he was in for it that night.

You were pissed that Koba still insisted on treating you like some little princess that couldn't protect yourself which was quite the opposite; you nearly knocked him unconscious when you first met which apparently surprised him.

You sighed as you returned to the village, a spear rest on her shoulder and a huge basket full of assorted meats inside. You put the basket down and nodded to the females who took it from you to clean and prepare it for the evening meal. You huffed as you sat down on the nearest stump and pulled out a cloth, wiping down the tip of the spear covered in blood. You weren't a fan of blood but it didn't bother you as much as it should. Ad you cleaned off the weapon, you heard a huff behind you and sighed. You looked up as Koba walked around to your front with a glare.

'we need to talk.' he says.

"What about?" you ask looking back down.

He huffed through his nose in aggravation and looked around and the apes inhabiting the area before nodding his head towards yours and his hut. You rolled your eyes and followed him inside where he closed the leaf flap door and spun around to meet you.

'why have you been acting strange? I don't like my mate fighting me when im trying to tell her to do something.' he signs angrily.

Your eyes widened a minute at his words, then narrowed into small slits, sparkling with fury. Koba froze, seeing that same rage from when you two met and gulped.

"Oh really..." you reply dsrkly as you step closer to him. In all his life he never saw anything more terrifying. Or anything more sexy. His member stirred as you pressed your chest against his.

"I would take care what you say to me if i were you husband. I don't want to have to put you in your place." you growled as he stared you up and down. Then you noticed his fidget and pulled back a bit, eyebrow raised in question. Then you looked down and both brows rose and you opened your mouth in ahh.

"Oh, a new discovery." you smirk as you see your mates heavy throbbing member slowly lift through his fur.

He even began to breathe heavily. Your smirk turned into a grin as you placed your hand on his chest and feeling the quick rapid beating of his heart. You gave him a smug look before shoving him backwards. He fell like a sack of potatoes onto the nest and looked up at you in awe as you crawl over his stiff body.

"You know i never knew you had a soft spot for this kind of thing. But I like it." you say huskily as you pull your pants down past your thighs and wiggle out of your undies.

Then you lifted your shirt over your head and smirked down at your mate, who's eyes quickly found your pert breasts and reached up to take them in his hands. He was stopped by your own, pushing them down onto the furs as you knelt over him.

"Now, who said you could touch, hm?" you whisper as you leaned forwards, pressing your forehead to his a moment.

His ragged breathing warmed your chilling skin as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Then with a smile, you rubbed your lower half against his crotch, causing him to inhale shakily and growl low in his throat pleasure. You smirked wider as you reached between you two, taking his throbbing member into your hands and squeezing just a little. His breath hitched as he stared down at the two of your bodies molding together. Then you wiggled closer to him, rubbing it along your own sensitive opening as you sighed, tipping your head back and moaning as you slid onto his hard cock, his penetration a delicious sensation as it delved deeper into you.

You looked down at your mate as you began to lift your hips and bring them back down, causing a convulsion of pleasure through both of you. Your braced on his chest as you began to ride and buck on him, his member filling you so deliciously as he thrusts upwards as you slid down. You panted and groaned as you fisted his fur on his chest causing him to growl and huff, his hands quickly grabbing and digging into your thighs as you rode him. You moaned as you quickened the pace, fucking harder and faster as you grabbed his hands and put them on either side of his head while reaching down and nibbling his ear, sending him even closer to his own climax. Thrust after thrust and your knot in your stomach built until you felt a white hot blinding sensation envelope you. You moaned out his name as your walls tightened and convulsed countless times around him, sending him over the edge with a quiet howl.

Neither of you spoke after you came down from your high, neither spoke when you crawled off him and moved to the water basin and cleaned yourself. You only said one thing after crawling into bed and laying on your back, surprised to see him crawl beside you and hug you around your waist as he tucked his head beneath your breasts.

"Your just full of surprises."