Ceaser x Cornelia

Ceaser x child reader x Cornelia

Ceaser and Cornelia smiled as they walked through their new found home, the Red Wood forest on the other side of the bridge. There they were safe from humans and free to be apes. As the two walked with their new colony, Cornelia stopped, hearing the wailing of a little voice. She gibbered and broke off from the group, speeding down the hill. Ceaser saw this and followed, worried his new love would get hurt or found by a stray human.

When Cornelia found the voice, she stopped short. A small camp site with a torn tent and a small fire was all but destroyed by an animal. There was a dead man and woman lying on the ground by the tent. The woman's arm was reaching inside it, where the wailing was coming from. Ceaser arrived just as she began pulling the ripped tent flaps open and pulling out a little bundle wrapped in a yellow blanket.

Ceaser walked towards her, seeing the bundle and cocking his head. He knew a baby when he saw one so he pulled the flap of blanket back and smiled a little at the cute little tiny baby inside. It was a little girl with a tiny bow in her thick mound of (hair color) hair and bright curious (eye color) eyes. Then when she saw the apes, she smiled and giggled, raising her hands to the new ape king.

He smiled, taking the baby in his hands and nodding to Cornelia, who smiled. The two made it back to their ape brethren and they all gathered around. Koba, the newcomer, growled at the baby but Ceaser glared at him making him step back. He gave the baby back to Cornelia who cooed and gibbered softly to the little girl.

'This baby will stay with us. She will be the first, proof that man and ape can be equal.' He signs and the apes all nod warily, coming to meet their new and special addition to the family.

~~~15 years later~~~

You panted as you ran through the woods, looking behind you as tears streamed down your face and sting tour red cheeks. You whimpered and sobbed while running as fast as you could through the forest, a large metal kit hanging over your shoulder. You stole it from a man in the ruins of San Francisco while his back was turned. Unfortunately he saw you and started yelling after you. Your anxiety kicked in and you booked it across the bridge and to the forest where you knew the man wouldn't dare venture.

When you saw the gate of the ape colony you called home, you pushed your legs harder to reach home, the only place you felt safe. You finally ran through the gate and up to the ramp where your home was. Your father Ceaser was sitting inside the hut with your mother Cornelia as she was giving birth to your second brother. You panted as you stood beside your father, a medical kit pressed against you from the ruins of San Francisco. You gulped a few deep breaths to calm your breathing hit by now it was ad bad as Cornelia's. Still you waited until she pushed the baby from her person to give the Obas the kit and found some pain medication and some antibiotics inside.

"Thank you daughter. Go find water and rest." Ceaser smiles softly.

Your body was shaking from the fear you felt when you were almost found by the man that you barely heard your fathers words. You snapped out of it and nodded, going to her and  squeezed her hand before leaving the hut. Both ape parents looked on concerned; they noticed your tear soaked face and heavy breathing all too well.

That night after Ceaser hsd announced the arrival of his new son, he went looking for you. He found you high above the colony, on the edge of the hut overlooking the colony. You were still breathing heavily and shaking; you suffered from anxiety and because there was do medicine for it, they progressed badly. You sat there leaning back and forth for a while until you heard Ceaser call you.

"(y/n)?" You whipped around, your tear stained cheeks looking at the concerned face of your father.

"What is wrong child?" He asks sitting down beside you.

"...I was almost caught by a human. I was careless and almost ruined everything." You sniffled, your panting growing heavier.

"You must calm my child. You couldn't ruin anything."

"But what if I did!?" You shouted, startling the calm old ape.

"I'm not an ape, they could have followed me here. I could have put you all in danger!" You whimpered whole the tears fell again.

Ceaser took your shoulders and pulled you into his lap, rubbing your back and rocking you back and forth. You had gone through these anxiety attacks for years and he found the best way to fix them is to keep you calm.

"You are more ape than human. You are my daughter. Nothing will change that." He says rubbing his furry beard across your forehead in comfort. Somehow that always made you feel better.

After a while, your breathing slowed and small quiet hiccups came from your mouth before going completely silent. Ceaser looked down and saw your eyes were closed and he smiled. You fell asleep again; he picked you up and carried you to your nest in their hut, sliding the warm fur over your person and rubbing your temple gently. Your scrunched up eyes softened and your body relaxed more before you sighed quietly and slept peacefully under the protective gave of your father.