Koba

Koba x teasing reader

Koba was a tease and he knew it. He loved to tease his mate every night before going to sleep. His mate was you, and surprisingly you were human. Many apes in the colony was shocked when he asked you to become his wife but they could see the love in his once dark angry eyes.

Koba was hunting one morning when he came across a cougar. The cougar attacked him and scarred his back badly, but luckily you, a hiker heading up the forest, heard the sounds and came running. You shot the cougar and patched Koba up, all but carrying him back to the colony where Ceaser, commending you for your bravery, allowed you to stay a little while.

Koba was grateful for you saving his life and it gave him a new appreciation for humans. Soon he began to grow feelings for you. He didnt know you had grown feelings for him as well. So one day while you were making baskets he pulled you aside and told you of his feelings. He was surprised to feel your lips on his not seconds later. From then on he was happy and actually kind though he did have his anger spurt a few times. A few weeks after realizing your feelings for each other he asked to be your mate. You couldn't resist the adorable look of panic on his face when he asked and so you said yes. There was a beautiful ceremony where humans and apes were now united because of you and him. That night you made love to your husband, pouring your heart out to him in a passionate embrace.

It was several months later and all Koba did was tease you. Morning came with little kisses on your neck and touches on your hip and running them down your thigh. Your body would feel warm from the touch and you would try to resist, knowing full well what he was trying to do. Yet your body betrayed you. Just as you were about to kiss him, his lips were quick to peck you on the cheek and then take off to do his daily duties leaving you a panting mess.

Today you were going to change that. You woke up earlier than him for once, thankful he was still asleep. You bit your lip as you watched the rise and fall of his chest as he slept, his light snoring coming from his mouth making him seem so peaceful and relaxed. For now.

A mischievous smirk graced your lips as you crawled closer to your mate. You carefully crawled over his body and straddled his lap, gently putting your weight on his hips trying not to wake him. Once you were settled onto his lap, you got to work. Your hand gently grazed his chest, rubbing up and down almost soothingly.

This action slowly began to wake your mate, looking up through half lidded eyes and seeing you smiling down at him while you massaged his chest. He smiled back at you and watched you as you bent down, giving a light kiss to his chin. His pulse leapt in his veins as his body began to heat up beneath you. His breathing became more ragged as your hand slid down his body, massaging and caressing his hard muscles while you bit your lip, gazing at him with that look that drove him mad with desire. It spiked when you bent down, your weight pushing against his lower half as you leaned into his chest, spreading your hands wide against his firm pecs before inching closer to his ear and giving it a small bite, sending his pulse shooting faster.

"Good morning." you whisper in his ear, nibbling it a little more as he sighs shakily, his desire obvious as he began reaching up to take your hips with his strong hands. But before he could make contact with your skin, you pulled back and stood quickly, sending a smile his way before leaving the hut.

"Come on, we got work to do." you say as you pushed the door leaves aside and left.

Koba sat up with a jerk, huffing in confusion as you disappeared. He stood slowly, inhaling and breathing deeply as he looked down at himself. He growled as he began pacing, waiting for his 'desire' to fade. All the time he began to think about what you had done to him. Then he stopped, his frown slipping into a grin. He knew you were trying to get back at him. He left thr hut, watching you go about your daily duties like nothing happened. Just like he had done to you. He smiled, moving to do his own work, inpatient for tonight. You were teasing the wrong ape and he was going to show you what happens when you tease him. He felt himself grow more aroused just thinking about the little punishment he wanted to do to you.