Luca

Luca x adorable!reader fluff

Luca was a tough male, one of the fiercest in the colony. It surprised many of them when he found his mate in you, a human that many apes can agree was too adorable for your own good. You had been living alone in the forest for a few years after the virus struck. You were one of the few who made it. You were shorter then most and had the biggest prettiest (eye color) eyes anyone had seen. That is what attracted the big gorilla Luca. You were so damn cute that he couldn't help but fall in love instantly. You were so sweet and kind to everyone always helping around the colony and even helped hunt once or twice though you didn't like to. Luca felt his heart loft when he saw you, always smiling and giggling with the ape children and females. You were too adorable.

One day while you were sewing your new dress out of fur, you pricked your finger with the blunt needle. You yelped in pain and dropped the fur, looking at the blood starting to dribble out of your finger slowly. Almost immediately, Luca was there, crawling to you quickly and took your hand, surprising you.

"Oh hey... where did you come from?" You asked looking behind him to the entrance that had to have been about a hundred feet away.

'Heard you shout, thought you were hurt.' He signs looking you over.

"Its ok. I pricked my finger though." You say sticking your lip out and showing him your bleeding finger.

He smiled softly at you, taking your hand and licking your finger clean of the blood and kissing it. You blush bright red and grinned at him.

"Thank you. My hero!" You say hugging him around his neck.

He chuckles and hugs you back, inhaling your sweet scent. He patted your head and pressed his forehead to yours before walking back to his work, leaving you smiling.

The next day while you were helping with the new huts by the river, you could help yourself. You began to splash around in the water with a happy laugh. The other apes shook their head and chuckled at your childish behavior while Luca approached, checking on you to make sure you were doing ok. But when he saw you in the water, his first instinct was you were drowning. He huffed, grabbing you by your waist and hauling you out of the water with a shriek. He set you down and checked your feet for wounds.

"I'm ok Luca, I was just playing." You say to the worried ape. After you said that, he relaxed. But then he growls at you.

'You know better then to worry me that way. I thought you were drowning.' He signs, causing you to frown sadly and put your head down. Your fingers instantly dug into the bottom of your sweater and twisted in the fabric.

"I'm sorry I worried you." You say as you look up at him through your lashes.

Luca's face scrunched up. He hated when you have him that look. Your pretty eyes sparkling up at him, your perfectly plump little lips pushed outwards, your chest kitted inwards and your feet together at the toes. You were too damn adorable! Luca huffed and shook his head, taking your hand and dragging you away from the river and to his hut. Considering it was almost dark, it was no problem to sneak you into the hut and set you down on the nest.

"Are you angry with me?" You ask.

Luca paced around his hut as he looked at you now and then. You were staring up at him with your wide doe eyes, your knees spread apart as you knelt on his nest, your big sweater covering most of your form as you started up at him. He felt his resolve melt as he tried to stay upset with you, but he just couldn't. Finally he sighed and knelt by you.

'No, I just worry for you.' He signs.

"I'm sorry Luca. I promise I'll be more careful next time." You say with a smile.

He does the same, wrapping his hands around your shoulders while you hugged him around his neck. You even gave him a kiss on his scruffy cheek. He smiles in return and moves you to his nest, laying down with you at his side. You giggled as you snuggled up to his chest, hugging him as the two of you lay by each other on the nest. But then something in you stirred when you laid with him. You felt your heart stutter when his arms wrapped around you. You felt so secure and comfortable, protected even. You had to tell him how you felt.

"Luca..." he looked up at you.

"I think I love you." You say with a big blush on your face.

He looked at you in surprise before smiling at you and bringing you closer.

"I love you." He replies with a smile.

"Really?" You ask, your eyes sparkling.

"Yes, you are too adorable to not love." He says.

You laugh and hug him again, loving the feeling of the strong ape holding you. You fell asleep in his arms that night.