Ceaser

Ceaser x Reader x Brotherly! Koba

Ceaser was angry again. His mood affected the whole colony and it didn't sway well with you, his mate of three years. He had only been angry once before and in all honesty it was infuriating to you. He would have a severe attitude with you and his sons and he would kill many animals due to his blind fury. Usually you would let him alone to let off some steam. But this time he snarled at young Cornelius. That's when you had it.

"Ceaser, we need to talk." You say.

"Not now." He replies.

"Yes now! You growled at your baby today Ceaser, you have to stop with this attitude..." you scold lightly.

"It is none of your concern. Leave me." He demands.

"Ceaser, I'm only trying to help you. Your family and people need you. You don't need to act do grumpy."

"I said leave me."

"No, not until with fix this situation."

"There is nothing to fix now leave!" He growls loudly.

"And I said no! You are being cruel to your children and this colony and they don't deserve it! You need to stop acting like such a-"

Smack!

Your head whipped back and you gasped. Ceaser just slapped! You backed away at the furious terrifying look on his face and he was stiff and tense. As you backed away, he realized what he had done and his face softened into horror as he looked at his hand.

By the time he went to apologize, you had run out the door. He called for you but you ignored him, tour heart shattering as you rushed out the colony walls and down the hill. Koba heard the shouting and saw you race out the colony. Humming, he followed, seeing you down the hill by the river, sitting on a boulder and rubbing your red cheek. It sting worse when you began to cry.

Koba said nothing, simply sat down beside you and waited for you to tell him what happened. Ever since you saved his life, he grew close to you, whether you were human or not. You were like a little sister to him. So it hurt him to see you upset.

"Ceaser slapped me." You say quietly. He looked at you surprised.

Ceaser actually hurt you? After swearing never to hurt a hair on your head? He must have been really furious to even think of harming you.

"He was so angry that I thought if I talked to him it would help calm him down. But it only made it worse. He actually hit me." You sniffle.

'He is an idiot.' Koba signs shaking his head, causing you to chuckle a little.

'He is a good king, but he is used to leading hardened apes that can take a hit and dish one out. He doesn't understand how delicate you can be.' He signs, then huffs out a laugh when you made a face at him.

'What I'm trying to say is even he can have a temper. His is more terrifying than mine. But he loves you with everything he has. You made a home for him when his heart was broken after Cornelia passed. He never thought he could love again. He was do used to keeping your kind from us that he didn't realize how alike we all are to you. Our feelings and emotions, they can get the best of us, like yours. Sometimes he forgets how delicate even apes can be when it comes to something as powerful, or as gentle, as love.' He then turns completely to you and patted your shoulder.

"But he's never hit me before. What if he does it again?" You ask

'Do not let this setback determine your future. He loves you so much and knows he made a mistake. Now, go back to him so you can hear a blubbering apology from him.' He adds with a huff and a laugh.

You smile and nod. You hug the scarred ape before standing, slowly making your way back to the village and to the hut. When you stepped in, you saw Blue Eyes and Cornelius sleeping in Blue Eyes' bed, curled up together. You smiled and moved to them, covering the two with a fur and kissing their heads. It Blue Eyes was awake he would have fussed about getting goodnight kisses.

"(y/n)." You turned and saw Ceaser standing by the fire pit, glaring down at the fire.

"Yes?" You say quietly without moving to him. He saw your reluctance and sighed shakily before slowly making his way over to you.

"I..." he swallowed thickly and inhaled.

"I'm sorry... I just..." You out your fingers to his lips and smiled softly at him.

"I understand. I never should have tried to talk you out of your anger. I know you need your space when your angry and I shouldn't have tried to change that." You say, wrapping your arms around his tense shoulders. He blinks as you kiss his chin, his fur tickling tour nostrils.

"I won't change you Ceaser. I love you no matter what." You say.

He smiled softly and relaxed, wrapping his arms around your waist and burying his face in your neck with a deep sigh.

"I am sorry." He says.

"I forgive you my love. Now lets go to bed" you say.

Nodding, he walked with you to his nest and slid inside the furs, pulling you close to him and nuzzling your face. He saw the redness of your cheek and sighed, hating himself for the mark he made on you and licked your cheek. You giggled at the ticklish sensation and he smirked. He licked lower down to your neck and your title turned into a soft moan. You bit your lip to keep from waking the boys as Ceaser glided his hand down your side.

"Maybe I could make it up to you." He whispers huskily.

You grin and pull the fur over your heads, causing him to chuckle.