Lake

Lake x M!reader smut

You sighed to yourself for the hundredth time as you waited with the other apes that gathered for the ceremony. You were to be married today to Lake. She was barely gone for an hour and you were already nervous. Ceaser chuckled at your nervous fidgeting and put a hand on your shoulder.

'You worry already my friend. Stay calm.' He signs.

"Sorry, I'm just so happy... and scared." You reply with a nervous chuckle.

Just then, the females all began to appear, Lake ahead of them. Your heart soars at the sight of her. Her fur was combed till it shined, her eyes dazzled brightly under a twig and berry crown on her head, little wooden beads donned her hair like fur beside her ears and she was grinning from ear to ear.

As she approached, she smiled even wider, if possible, at you. You were decked out in white and red paint and had your own twig crown with leaves and a new fur loincloth and arm bands made of skins.

As th two of you held hands, drank from the same bowl, Ceaser began his speech.

"Yesterday, we were two different kinds of people, today we become one. This union proves that man and ape with thrive together... forever!" He bellows. The apes cheered and you grinned, pressing your forehead to hers and hugging her tight. You were now together forever. Well in one sense.

After packing up that night and taking your new wife's hand, you began to lead her to a special place you had made up for what you had called a honeymoon.

Lake allowed you to drag her all over the forest, up a hill and finally to a small lip in the mountainside high up in the North but still close enough to the village. You smiled and motioned her inside. Blinking, she slowly crept through the gap in the wall and you followed suit. As soon as you did, you lit your torch with your lighter, illuminating the area. Inside was a small tunnel.

"Come on." You say taking her hand and leading her through the tunnel. Then it broke, revealing a dark cave. But as soon as the torch reached the cave, it lit up and Lake gasped.

Gems of all kinds littered the walls of the cave that was hidden deep inside, a small pool beneath them. It shined brightly, lighting the entire room in shimmering rainbow lights. Beside the pool was a large round nest with flower petals all over the bedding.

"Do you like it?" You ask her, hoping she did. You worked for days on this place.

She was speechless, simply signed beautiful as she continue to look around. You smiled in relief and took her hand, serving the torch in the wall and leading her slowly to the nest. You crawled in, sitting on your knees as she does the same, turning her glorious eyes at you.

"Lake, I can't tell you how happy you make me. Every time I see you it's like the first time... and now that i have you, I have no idea what to do." You breathed, causing her to smile softly at you.

"...but I promise I will do anything and everything I can to make you happy." You finish.

'You don't need to. I only want one thing from you.' She signs inching closer and putting her arms around your neck.

"What's that?"

"...you." she says aloud, reaching forwards and pulling your lips to hers in a firey passionate kiss.

Your arms instantly went around her, pulling her body flush against yours as your erection began to throb at attention. You mentally scolded yourself, begging to wait until she was ready, but the little Garrard had other plans, already pressing firm against the loincloth and probing her leg. She noticed, smiling in the kiss as she grinded against your pelvis in purpose, earning a groan from you in return. Then she surprised you by pulling away, looking down and pulling on your loincloth. Without hesitation, you undid the fabric for her, allowing it to slide off your legs and onto the nest with ease. The first thing she did was probe at it. She slowly reached out and touched the tip, sending a jolt of pleasure up your spine and you but your lip. Then she grasped it in her hand and moved her fingers a bit, feeling the soft skin covering the hard member. You groaned louder as she touched you, but you had to stop her before you finished by her touch alone.

"Easy now sweetheart, the guns just started." You panted as you took her hand away and she giggled, laying back on her back and her legs spread instantly.

You could have moaned aloud just at the look of her ready and willing for you, but you just bit your lip and hummed. Then you crawled in top, your lips finding hers once more before starting a heavy make out session. All the while, your throbbing cock probed and rubbed against her tight hole, already leaking with excitement. But as she nudged her hips upwards impatiently, you didn't waste any more time.

Slowly, you thrust your member deep into her core, feeling her tightness around you and squeezing you deliciously. She bucked and trilled in your ear and soon you couldn't fight it. You began to pound slowly into her, grunting as her blunt nails scratched into your back as her sharp teeth made a meal of your throat and Adam's Apple. You fucked her harder and harder, each thrusts filling her so tightly it sent nothing but shudders and jolts of pure ecstasy down your back and soon, you felt your balls tightening. Your eyes scrunched when you began to grow closer to your climax, attempting to hold off until she was finished but when you heard her squeak, you looked down and saw her begin to shudder beneath you. She grabbed your hair and held tight to your neck as her legs shook, her walls tightening around your already throbbing cock, which sent you over the edge with a loud groan, spilling yourself into her and holding her there as long as you could.

Finally you removed your limp member from your wife, laying down beside her still panting form, you yourself panting from the experience. With a grin, she rolled with you, placing her soft head on your chest and listening to your fast beating heart. You smiled, pulling the fur close to you two as you gazed at the glimmering gems above, finally happy.