Ceaser

Jealous! Ceaser x reader

To say Ceaser was terrifying is an understatement to say the least. He had been acting strange for the past few days and he knew exactly why. He was jealous, envious of his own blood. The leader of the apes had been staring at you from afar for days, always a cold yet sad look in his eye as you made conversation with his son Blue Eyes. The two go you were far apart in age but close enough to still enjoy each others company. It was you who actually turned the young ape to liking humans when you first arrived. It was you who helped them save their home by stopping Koba and preventing the fall of both worlds by telling the humans it was you who started the war. It got you kicked out of the human colony and Ceaser allowed you into theirs instead.

He welcomed you with open arms and enjoyed your presence. He even went to you when he lost his wife one cold winter and consoled his family. Now as a permanent part of the colony, you were popular with everyone. But Blue Eyes adored you over everyone. He would seek you out and ask you hundreds of questions and teach you survival techniques so you could better adapt to their way of life. Ceaser would watch from afar, a frown set on his lips and fists clenched angrily as you laughed and smiled with his son. At first it was kind and warm feeling, seeing you grow close to the young male, but when you would forget about him and speak only to Blue Eyes, he grew jealous.

Finally after watching the two of you talk away for the better part of an hour, he drew away from the colony, hiding in the hut and angrily muttering to himself about you. He cared so much about you that it almost hurt to see you with his son. But he could never tell you, how could he?

That night as the colony readied for bed, you walked Blue Eyes to his hut and said goodnight to the young prince. When he walked in, you noticed Ceaser was glaring at you from within the dark of the hut. You frowned and backed away, wondering if you did something wrong, and speed walked back to your own hut.

The next morning, you felt Ceaser glaring at you during breakfast. You ate half your food and passed it on to an ape, saying you were full and walked away to gather water, looking for some excuse to get away from the angry ape king. As you knelt by the river to fill the pouch, you heard bushes and sighed as you saw who was walking up to you.

"Good morning Ceaser. What can I do for you?" You ask, attempting to keep your nerves at bay as you filled the pouch and set it aside, filling another.

"Why do you shy from me?" He asks, his voice loud and directly in your ears. You started, seeing he was quite close to you, but you regained yourself and turned back to the river.

"I assumed I did something you like so I thought it would be best to stay away from you. I just got here, I don't want you to kick me out of the colony." You reply.

"Kick you out?" He asks, sounding genuinely surprised.

"I'm not angry with you..."

You looked up at him and saw he looked confused. You stood, picking up the pouches and turning to him.

"If your not angry with me then why do you glare at me?" You ask, just as confused as he.

"I just..." he growled and shuffled his feet, glaring at his fists and sighing.

The king was fidgeting like a blushing schoolboy, you thought you yourself with a smile as he looked back at you.

"I just don't like how close you are to my son."

"I see... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insult the memory of your wife by being motherly with him. I just thought he needed a little more comfort since he is still fairly young." You explain.