Ash (2)

Ash x teen reader part 2

Ash couldn't stop thinking about the girl (y/n). She was nice to him and unlike her human brethren she wasn't afraid of him... Until the while colony decided to shriek and his father just HAD to storm after her thinking when was hurting him. That's when she ran off but he could see in her eyes she still wasn't afraid. She was a brave one.

He looked down at his hands and smiled a little. The Obas looked over his shoulder and deducing it was ok he removed the cloth (y/n) gave him. They wanted to burn it but he quickly ran off with it stating he didn't want to get rid of it. He then ran to the river and rinsed off the blood from the cloth silently hoping the scent of her was still present when it was cleaned. Thankfully the scent was still there, so there he sat with the elders as they talked about the new visitors, daring himself to reach up and sniff the cloth with a smile. As the apes around him argued he couldn't help but get lost in his thoughts.

Then a loud hoot brought him from his thoughts and he looked up as the conversation ensues.

"Koba right." Blue Eyes says aloud a bit and then signed to Ash.

'They almost killed you Ash!' he signed to his friend. Ash huffed and looked back down at the cloth.

'But the girl...'

'She is human Ash'

'But she is nice.' he replied sending the rest of them in a gibbering frenzy of waving hands.

"No!" Ceaser interrupts the arguing.

'If we go to war we will lose everything we built.' he signs.

"Home, family...future." he says, then stands.

'I decide by morning.' he says and the group part ways.

Ash sat there a few minutes staring down at the handkerchief. Blue Eyes walked over and sat beside his friend looking down at the cloth in his hand.

'She may have been nice Ash but she cant be trusted.' He signs but Ash shook his head.

'I don't believe that. I won't believe it.' he signs and gets up, leaving to his hut and laying in his bed holding the cloth close to his face.

(Ash is fangirling!)

That next day Ash rode beside his father as they made their way towards the human colony in the city. His heart thundered in his chest at the thought of possibly seeing that girl again. As they stopped in front of the small colony, horns blared to signal their arrival. As then saw the double doors open and a human walked out. He couldn't believe it, it was (y/n)! She was walking towards them slowly eyes on Ceaser as she did. The other humans bit their lips and waited fearful of their little female to get hurt.

Ash contained his excitement as she stopped in front of them. She scanned he apes and saw Ash, who nodded to her with a small smile. She smile back and nodded in return bur froze when Ceaser spoke.

"Apes do not want war. But will fight... If we must." He announced. Then he nodded to Ash, who got down and walked towards her quickly. He held iut the bag the boy human dropped and she took it with a smile.

"Thank you."

'Thank you.' he signs pointing to his arm which held a new scar.

She looked at it confused and saw the cloth she gave him was wrapped around his ankle. She smiled and nodded holding the bag to her chest as he backed up. He reluctantly got on his horse and st by his father, who gave him a confused stare.

"Ape home." Ceaser says pointing to the forest.

"Human home." he says pointing to the colony then looked down at the girl with a half glare.

"Do not come back." he warned and turned away. The apes all began to follow him back home. Ash stopped his horse in front of her and she smiled at him.

"Bye." she says as she waves at him.

He nodded with a sad smile as he nudged his horse, following the others as she watched him go, a small smile on her face as she watched his foot bob back and forth with her handkerchief on it. In her mind, there was hope for a united world, the proof was on his ankle.