Luca

Luca x FTM demon smut

Luca adjusts his fists around the large spear in his hand as his eyes wander around the entrance of the colony where he stood guard. It was an honor to be the protector of the gate, but it was boring most of the time. He just wished there was some sort of challenge for him. Something that would make him sweat and breath heavy with exhaustion. But no...

Suddenly, he heard a rustle a few yards down the hill of the entrance. He crept down the hill, surprisingly quiet for being so large. As soon as he passed through the brush, the rustling stopped. It became eerily silent. With a growl, he lifted his spear and took a stance his ears straining to hear any sign of an assault.

Until suddenly, he saw out of the corner of his eye, something flutter down onto his shoulder. Confused, he picked it up and looked it over before looking up quickly, seeing it was a deep charcoal black feather. Just as he looked up, he was enveloped with large black wings while two limbs reached out and snatched the spear from his shocked form. Suddenly the wings flapped away, gliding through the air as Luca followed quickly on foot. As he does down the hill, he saw the creature above, riding the winds across the sky, weaving through branches and tree trunks. Luca huffed as he ran, then saw an uprooted tree downed against another tree, leaving a gap ahead. He growled, racing up the trunk of the tree and leapt out just as the creature flew past.

The creature squealed as Luca landed down hard on them,toppling them both over and pinning the creature down onto the ground and snarled. But until his snarl turned into a smirk as he stared at the human beneath him... sort of. She had dark horns atop her head, paired with long pointy ears and fangs peaking out of her soft plump lips as she panted in short breaths.

"Caught you..." he growls with a smirk.

~Your POV~

You huffed out shallow breaths as you were pinned on the ground by the huge male gorilla, his touch calloused hands on either side of your head as his piercing green orbs smiled down at you.

"Got you. He says with a smirk", his deep voice vibrating your whole body and you shivered, rolling your eyes and smiling in return.

"Yeah, yeah, you got me. Ever the great tracker is my mate." You giggle.

He huffed out a chuckle you a moment before slowly getting off you, removing his hands and stepping away do you could stand. Using your wings as momentum, you hopped up and dusted your old worn jean shorts off and looked back at him. He was picking up his spear and checking it for damages before turning to you again.

"Must be careful. Hard to make these." He says lifting the spear as you approached.

"Oh sure, I'm fine fur ball, no damage to my ego or anything." You toll your eyes again and cross your arms.

"I worry." He says shaking his head reassuringly while brushing twigs from your horns and smoothing down your hair over your ears. You hum and lean into his touch, eyes closed for a moment as you inched closer to his body.

"I get so lonely when your busy." You pout, causing him to chuckle and pull you into his arms.

"I am sorry." He says, thumbing the fabric wrapped around your chest, compressing your breasts. He never understood why you wanted to look more like a guy, but he said nothing, simply let you be unique in a way he adores. But you couldn't help feel girly when he held you close, pulling back a bit and smirking up at him.

"Show me then." You reply slyly.

With a grunt, you were on your back again, this time gently, while Luca made a meal of your neck. His rough hands slid down to your shorts and pulled on them, sliding them down your legs and throwing them onto the bushes before placing himself in front of you. Being with someone so large, there was never any point to wearing underwear. Instantly, your hands went into his furred back as he positions his throbbing member, already hard and poking your thigh, against your opening and gently pushed in. You hummed out a moan as he slid into you with ease, enjoying the feeling of being so full.

He began to slowly thrust into you, his hand on your back holding you close to him and grinding into your body as his teeth grazed your neck. With a groan of pleasure, your own fangs slid against his ear, nibbling gently while he rutted into you slowly. But that was enough to get him wit quicken his pace, fucking you into the ground with a grunt while your wings wrapped around the both of you. As soon as he thrust into you and pumped you a couple times, he was out again, flipping you onto your stomach and shoving himself back inside, fucking you hard on your hands and knees. Your cries of pleasure echoed through the air but you knew nobody would dare come close, so you let your meals of pleasure spread through the forest as your mate fucked you harder and harder. Reaching around to finger your sensitive knot that you taught him to do, it sent you bucking up against him with a shrill yelp. If he kept it up, you weren't gonna last.

"Call me your filthy boy toy!" You moaned.

"Filthy. Boy. Toy." He growls in your ear as he pounds into your hole, your pleasure spiking as you felt yourself tightening inside. You were so close.

Your insides began to knot up as your climax grew, your cries growing louder until he suddenly pinched your nerve, sending you screaming over the edge, cumming hard on him as he finished you off. With you tightening around him, he didn't last long, spilling deep into you as he too climaxed, growling low in his throat and holding you tight.

Once the two of you were breathing steady, he slid out of you slowly with a grunt and stood, shuddering and huffing as he went to the stream, cleaning himself off as you followed. He turned and did the same to you before pressing his forehead to you and holding you close. Your wings wrapped around his body and you kissed bus nose.

"I love you." You sigh.

"I love you." He replies with a soft smile.