𝐤. 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚 " tsundere "

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 - 𝙠𝙝𝙖𝙞 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨
— " i can't help but fall for you, love "

'Tsukki!'
'Yes? (y/n) is something wrong?' your boyfriend Tsukishima asks.
'Hmp nevermind' *walks away*

Yes, you are Karasuno's middle blocker's girlfriend, Tsukishima Kei. You guys have been dating for nearly a year now. You are angry at him because he wouldn't hug you, the furthest step that both of you have reached is holding hands. Not even a hug.

'(Y-y/n)! Come back! What did i do?'

< next day >

'Hey (Y/n) i got your favourite strawberry milk for you' Tsukishima says, hoping that this would cheer you up and still clueless about why you were so angry yesterday.
You LOVED strawberry milk and you could never say no, so you got a little less angry at the poor boy.
You both walk over to your usual lunch spot, under the tree. This was where he confessed that he liked you and then he hugged you, and that was the first and last hug you ever received from Tsukishima.

'Kei~ remember when you said that you liked me?'

'Yes?'

'And then you HUGGED me?'

'Errr.... yeah?'

'Um.... well... i-' you stammer

But before you could answer, your 'clueless' boyfriend pulls you up from the ground and embraces his arms around you.
Your face was brushing against his warm chest and you could feel the soft smell of his strawberry scented soap wrap around you. When Tsukishima realises what he had done, he quickly pulls away and starts to blush furiously.

'AWWWW Kei's blushingggg!!!!!' you shouted, grabbing the attention of people nearby.

'Shut upp!!! W-who blushed?? I didn't b-blush' he stutters

Then, a horrible idea pops into your head.

'Kei-kun~' you chirped 'can you come stand here and put your head a little lower??'
(if you're tall just imagine that you're about the size of Hinata or Noya)

'Why?' Tsukishima asks as he bends over, 'is this good?'

'Umm no... A LITTLE BIT LOWER!'

'Here?'

'No just a BIT more'

'Is this better? What are you trying to do (y/n)?'

'Oh my god Kei! You're so dumb you grinned

You pulled the collar of his shirt and then kissed him passionately. Tsukishima hesitated at first but didn't pull away. He could still taste the sweet flavour of strawberry milk on your lips.

'I love you Kei' you say as both of you started to pull away from each other

'I love you too (y/n)' he blushed

The end-of-lunch bell rang (idk what to call it lol). You quickly kissed him on the cheek once more before going to class

'K-kei??' You turned around and saw your boyfriend, frozen.

'Oh dear i think i broke him'
——————————————
thank you so much for reading my first story!!! I'm sorry if there are any mistakes or if some parts of my story doesn't make sense, english is my second language and its also my first time writing fanfics.
Don't hesitate to tell me what i need to improve on and feel free to comment what character you want me to write about next!

Thanks everyone, stay safe
- Sienna <3