II

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı
A few hours earlier...

WEE-OWW WEE-OWW WEE-OWW

"Are you trying to kill him?!" the female police officer yelled at you.

You looked up, clueless as to why you were being yelled at. You looked down and realised you were still arm-locking the pervert who had decided to enter the police academy's female dormitories and had been stealing the missing lingeries from their laundry.

"Oh!" You quickly released the man as he fell onto the ground, gasping for air. The senior police officers had come and arrested the pervert in handcuffs, taking him away.

"Trainee Ha Y/N, your officer commands you to stand up with your hands on your back."

"Yes officer!" You did as your superior police officer says, standing up with your hands held behind your back.

"Trainee Ha, you're going to be graduating this police academy in a few hours and yet I find you here in your graduation uniform almost choking a criminal to death."

"I was reckless, officer. It won't happen again."

"That won't mean nothing to me. It will mean something when you get fired from your new police department you're located to once you start though." The superior officer sighed. "I know you'll become a good policewoman but before that could happen, I'll need you to stop acting like this."

"I know, I'm sorry." You rubbed the back of your neck, awkwardly. "So, will I be receiving my punishment, officer?"

"On your graduation day?" the officer retorted. "Just get your ass to the graduation ceremony before you're too late."

Your eyes brightened up in excitement. "Thank you, superior officer!" You bowed then ran off to the graduation ceremony held on the field.

When you got there, you managed to run to the empty stop right next to Jeon Jungkook, your best friend, panting. You quickly tried to compose yourself and stood upright in your police stance position.

"Psst!" He gently nudged your side with his elbow and whispered to you as the superior officer was still giving speeches on the stage. "Why were you late?"