XI

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"Jimin!" He called out as he burst into Jimin's bedroom then he stopped at the door, forgetting that his only best friend was still laying unalive in bed in the freezing cold room.

He narrowed his eyes, falling onto his knees. "So, this is what it's like to without you here with me?"
He recalled the words Jimin said to him in his head.

"Even if I don't believe in the whole lovers type of romance doesn't mean you shouldn't try it out. It could be your thing."

"Y/N could be one. I see the way you look at her, Tae. Anyone could see it from a mile away."

He let out a forceful laugh, trying to restrain himself from letting out tears. He shook his head and stood up onto his feet.

"It hasn't been a day and I already miss you so much," he said as he wiped his now pouring tears with his sleeves. "I guess the saying is true when they say that you'll only know how important something is to you when it's gone."

He shook his head. "No."

I'll bring you back, Jimin. I'll find a way so please wait for me, he thought to himself, determined.

Looking back at what Jimin said, he wondered if he should just admit to himself how he felt something for you.

He knew the truth himself but... could he really accept it?

He once heard that when a nine tailed fox meets the love of their life, they will continue to love that one same mate for the rest of their eternity.

He thought of you... thinking about spending the rest of his eternity with you... waiting for your resurrection to make you fall in love with him every lifetime of yours...

That was definitely something that would make his life more entertaining but... could he really feel that? He doesn't even know if he really does feel something for you to the extent of that stage but... maybe Jimin was right. He could try it out.

And even if it doesn't work out...

"I'll just eat her," he thought out loud, quite satisfied with his own idea.