XVI

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

Taehyung raised a brow, unfazed. "Should I pretend to groan in pain or...?"

You crossed your arms. "Well, I did promise that I'd beat up that woman if she didn't love and appreciate him the same way." She frowned. "But since I found out that she was in fact not even a he but some animal, I don't really have any words and I know even if I tried beating you up, that won't work so that's all I can pretty much do."

"A mortal true to her word." He nods, impressed. "I like it."

"Makes me dislike you even more to be honest," you commented, glaring at him.

"That makes two of us."

You turned around to face a man in entirely black attire with a black umbrella he leaned onto.

"Who are you?" you asked.

"Someone mutually feels the same way about that fox except mine would possibly be more on the hate side," he explained as he stepped closer towards you with a grin on his face.

Taehyung groans in annoyance. "What are you doing here, unsweetened virgin?"

"Stop calling me that!" the man in black argues.

"Am I missing something here or?" you retorted, completely lost.

"Y/N meet grim reaper Yoongi, Suga, unsweetened virgin or whatever and you, meet Y/N," Taehyung reluctantly introduced you both.

"Grim reaper?!" you retorted, horrified. You quickly ran in front of the entrance door to where Hoseok's surgery took place and pushed your sleeves up, positioned yourself in a fighting stance. "If you're here to collect my cousin, you'll have to go through me. I'm not afraid to beat up a grim reaper if I have to."

Yoongi cracks up, amused as well as Taehyung but when they made eye contact together, they quickly changed their expressions and looked away.

"This is a hospital, they're be plenty of other dead mortals I'll have to collect," he said, reassuring you. "Your cousin is not on the list so you don't have to threaten to beat me up although this is actually the first time that's happened." He steps closer to you and smirks. "I like you, mortal. I hope I'd get to be your escort when it's your time."