XXVII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

"Rose Kim?" you repeated, averting your gaze to Taehyung's where he looks as lost as you were. "Just wait, I'll call the police department I'll be late to work today. I'll be right there." You hung up and raised your brow, eyeing Taehyung suspiciously.

"I swear, I have nothing to do with that!" He throws his hands up in surrender. "My alibi last night was having sex with you, you can be my bystander!"

You threw the pillow at him, facepalming yourself obviously while Jimin stood where he was, laughing his ass off.

"I swear, you both are an entertaining couple and I ship it!" Jimin applauded in approval.

You rolled your eyes and got dressed. "I'm heading to the hospital. Don't wait up, creatures. I need to clean this mess up." You picked up the rest of your clothes and ran out the bedroom to your own room leaving the two alone.

Jimin grins at the naked fox and jumps in bed next to him. "So, my foxy master. Things have escalated quickly as I've hoped after my words of advice, I assume?"

"The only thing only scared about is losing her when she dies one day and the fact I do have to be alone for maybe another thousands of years or so until she is reborn in her next life." Taehyung looked down to the ground, unsure.

Jimin patted his naked back. "And the fact you're ex is basically going to be your cousin-in-law, ouch!" He pretends to be struck by a gunshot, dramatically hissing in pain. "Jin caught me up on the fact you found your hybrid cousin and helped me get rid of that hybrid curse as well as erasing his memories to have him live a normal mortal life." Jimin applauded proudly. "Aw! My foxy boy is growing up into a fine man thanks to the power of love!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Family is important. He is the only family member of blood relation I have left on this planet. I'd rather he lived a decent life as he seemed like a good man too."

"Who your woman had a short thing for." Jimin mumbled under his fake coughs.

"Now she's my woman and that's all that matters." Taehyung crossed his arms, defensively. "Nothing will change that now."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

When you had entered Hoseok's hospital room, you saw him looking more paler than usual. You quickly approached him in concern. "What happened?"