V

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"Baby, stop it," the young woman giggled as her boyfriend pleasured her with kisses on her neck.

They were in an isolated area near the eerie woods in an old truck with old classic 70s rock and roll music playing in the background.

BANG!

The couple quickly jumped off each other, startled by the loud noise.

"What was that?" asked the woman, starting to tremble in fear.

"It's probably nothing," said her boyfriend, brushing the whole situation off then back to trying to feel her up.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Now the couple jumped once again, this time, more creeped out than before.

"Stay in the car," ordered the boyfriend.

She nodded as her boyfriend was about to open the car door and lead himself out to see what was going on.

"Who the fuck are you?" the young woman heard her boyfriend question angrily outside with someone.

"AHHHH!!!"

She heard her boyfriend's scream and quickly got out of the car. She took out her phone and put on the flashlight mode button and waved it around her, trembling in fear.

"W-who's there?" she stuttered, feeling cold shivers running down her spine.

Right at that very moment, her boyfriend's corpse started to fall onto their truck, piece by piece from the feet, legs, arms and so on, making the girl scream at the horrifying scene as if her boyfriend's corpse was raining down from the sky. All the pieces of the body fell down except for the head and the hole in his chest where the heart was missing.

"Missing something?" asked a deep toned voice from a distance.

The young woman turned her gaze towards the direction of the voice. Her eyes widened when she had made eye contact with the owner of the voice. A stylish man tossing her dead boyfriend's head in his hand like a ball while holding his non-beating heart in the other with a playful grin, humming gleefully as he approached the girl.