XXIX

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

The next morning, you woke with both Jimin and Taehyung laying beside you on the bed with the feathers splattered around the room from the pillow fight yesterday.

You got up silently and made your way into the bathroom grabbing your police uniform on the way, taking a shower then dressed up ready for work. Before you walked out the bedroom, you quickly peck a kiss on Taehyung's cheek and headed out.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

The day went by quickly then by the time you were about to finish your shift, you were greeted by Jungkook who was waiting for you by your desk for some reason after you had came back from a task assigned outside today as you had to stand in as another officer's partner for the day. You went up to him with your face scrunched up in uncertainty.

"What are you doing here, Kookie?"

He gestured to the glass of coffee in his hand. "You must be tired. Drink up."

You glanced at the coffee but thought nothing of it so you took it from his hands and took a sip. You hummed. "Sweeter today."

"You need some sweetness in your depressing life," he unexpected roasted you.

You smacked him on the back of the head, having him respond groaning in pain. "I have a boyfriend now unlike your single ass."

"You and your fox fetish is a bit eww," he shivered dramatically in judgement.

"Why don't you go find yourself a foxy lady then?"

He pretends to look around by turning 360 degrees then shrugs. "I see no foxy lady."

"Too bad." You shrugged, nonchalantly. "Go solve your own single problems."

He lets out a dry laugh as you gathered your things, ready to go home. "Need a ride?"

Ding!

You took out your phone from your pocket to see the text from Taehyung telling you he'll go pick you up. You looked up from your screen back to Jungkook and smiled. "Nope, I got a boyfriend to pick me up now."