IV

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"So, what's the plan?" asked Jimin, worried.

"Looks like I'll go have some fun with a police officer." Taehyung grinned.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

There was the boy who sat in the coffee room in the police department adorably munching on his hamburger lunch like a rabbit with his signature bunny teeth as he watched his best friend walking left and right repetitively, chewing your nails out as you ranted.

"Millions of people?! Torn to pieces so cruelly?! For generations?!" you yelled in disbelief. You then stop your tracks and walked up to the innocent looking boy and grabbed him by his collar, staring straight into his eyes. "We have got to end this and find the culprit to stop them from continuing this traditional thing!"

"Y/N... I think the first step to that would be to calm down and not kill a police officer who also happens to be your best friend," he struggled to say as he breathe in difficulty.

You realised the position you were in and quickly released him as he lands backwards on his chair, coughing aggressively, choking.

You quickly went behind him and started patting hardly on his back. "I'm so sorry, Jungkook! Don't die on me buddy! I just got this job, I can't lose it now!"

Once he spat out a piece of beef into the tissue he was holding, he narrowed his eyes in disbelief and averted his gaze to you, sending sharp daggers. "So, you were more concerned about the fact that you would lose your job over your best friend who could have literally laid on a death bed and left you forever."

"Heheh..." you chuckled, awkwardly. You quickly threw your arms around him, back hugging him. "I'm sorry Kookie, you're important too."

"Hmph!" He crossed his arms, facing the other way.

"Umm," said a deep voice at the door.

You quickly jumped off Jungkook and scratched the back of your neck facing the wall while he grabbed his burger and continued to munch on it like nothing happened.

"Namjoon-sunbaenim!" you yelped out guiltily sounding like a cry as if you had cheated on your not-yet-but-soon-in-her-dreams-only boyfriend.