XIII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

Taehyung let out a dry laugh as you quickly took out some tissues you took along with your coffee cup to harshly wipe his face with, purposely.

Namjoon let out an intentional cough to interrupt the two of you, stopping you both at once to pay attention to him. "Officer Ha, why don't show Renoir around since he's assigned to be here for a while."

"No—"

Before you could even start to protest, Taehyung pulls you close to his side by the waist and puts his other hand, over your mouth, shutting you up. He smiled innocently and said, "She'd be happy to. Now, let's go Officer Ha, I'm ready for the tour!"

He drags you out of Namjoon's office all the way into the unisex bathroom, locking the door behind him then cornered you with no where to run in that cramped, small bathroom. He had one both hand blocking each side of your head. He leaned closer until you were both breaths apart.

He titled his head sideways and smirked. "Missed me?"

"Ever heard of personal space?" you retorted, circling around you with your fingers, trying to get him to back off.

"It's not an illegal thought anymore. It's not like I'm your biological brother, in fact, I'm not even human," he stated in a flirtatious tone of voice.

"True but..." You pointed your finger at his forehead and pushed him off, catching him off guard. "I'm not into animals."

He let out another dry laugh as you tried to reach for the doorknob. He grabs your wrist, now pinning you your arms above you, on the door, grinning as he checks you out from top to bottom and back to your eyes then tilted his head side to side, not leaving eye contact with you.

"What?" You raised your brow, trying to not feel intimidated him and showed your tough side.

He leaned closer, making you flinch. He stopped at your ear and whispered, "Didn't you promise to feed?" He then moved to the other side of your ear and added, "I'm hungry."

You gulped, nervously then flung your arms out of his grip as you purposely let you do so. "I said only during lunch breaks. It's still morning."