XXVIII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

You knew you couldn't trust anyone around you anymore when it comes to whether they were human or not. You needed to find the truth out for yourself.

You looked at Hoseok. "I need to get to work, I'll come see you after I finish my shift or during lunch break, okay?"

"Okay." He nodded, understandingly.

You quickly head out of the hospital and back to the police station. Right when you made eye contact with Jungkook who was innocently munching on a little carrot in the coffee room, you locked the door behind you and corner him to the wall, grabbing him by the collar, catching him by surprise.

"Alright, Kookie, what are you?" You questioned with your gaze piercing right into his, seriously.

He chuckled, amused. "You know, it took you so long to figure that out despite how smart you are but..." he applauds sarcastically. "Congrats."

"Just answer the damn question," you demanded. "What are you? A rabbit?" You glanced down at the half chewed carrot he was still holding.

He chuckled. "Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not a rabbit."

"Don't tell me you're a freaking fox too," you groaned desperately hoping he wasn't.

"Look who finally caught on!" He applauds like a proud mother.

"Wait," you retorted. "But then what about the time when Taehyung linked with you? Did you know?"

He crossed him arms, smirking. "I let him link with me because not only could he see from my eyes, I could see from his too and..." he checks you out from top to bottom, licking his lips. "I now know you already popped your cherry."

You pushed him away, covering your body as he stared at you like he's seen everything. "Who are you and where the hell is my best friend?"

His creepy gaze turns back into the Kookie you know with his signature bunny teeth smile. "I'm not going to do anything to you, you're my best friend for a reason as well as I'm yours."