XX

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

As you stood there debating, you saw a way to escape  when you saw Jungkook passing by the hallway. You let out an awkward dry laugh then rushed to Jungkook, bumping Taehyung's shoulder. "Hey Kookie, wait up!"

Jungkook steps backwards when he saw you with Namjoon who had just finished buttoning up his uniform completely as he walked to the door frame and Renoir was just there.

Jungkook leans down to your ear and whispered, "Did you have a threesome with the London boy and Namjoon-hyung or—"

"Yah!" You smacked the back of his head, completely flustered as he guffawed in laughter trying to run away from your repetitively smacking, chasing after him and left Namjoon and Taehyung the only ones there, having an awkward, silent moment.

"So..." said Namjoon.

"So..." replied Taehyung.

They quickly got away from each other and went back to their desks.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

During lunch hour, you and Jungkook went to visit Hoseok at the hospital and ate lunch in his room, feeling guilty since he still wasn't allowed to eat as he was doing the fluid diet that people had to do after surgery for about 3 days to a week until his body is ready.

You and Jungkook slurped on your cups of ramen you bought from the convenience store while Hoseok sat there, pouting by the sight.

"I understand you wanted to visit me but did you really have to bring your lunch at eat here when you know I can't?!" whined Hoseok, dramatically in suffering.

You finished one more slurp of your noodles then placed it on the table behind you then turned back to show an innocent smile at him. "Sorry Hoseok-hyung," you apologised as you nudged Jungkook in the side, who was still ignorant until you did.

He pouted but obeyed and took one long slurp of his noodles then placed it on the table behind him, next to yours.

You held Hoseok's hand and frowned, sad to see how pale he looked here. "Are you okay here? Has the hospital been treating you well?"