XXIII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

Taehyung chuckled, amused. "Wow, what a great line to try stopping me." He rolled his eyes. "Don't be ridiculous, hyung. I killed everyone of that woman's bloodline."

"All except her," Jin corrects him.

Taehyung stomps towards Jin, pulling him by his collar. "Stop bluffing, hyung! I'm serious!"

"And so am I," said Jin, not leaving his eyes from Taehyung's.

Taehyung lets him go, stumbling back. "But she's completely different from her. From any of those demons!"

"What can I say?" Jin shrugged. "She's a rare good apple of the bloodline, I suppose."

"I—I can't kill her— I just can't!" Taehyung yelled in frustration.

"Then don't," said Jin calmly. "Like you said, she isn't that woman. They may share the same blood and look exactly alike but it's what lies in the inside is the most important." He puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "She's her own person, Tae and she is a good one."

Taehyung plopped himself back on the dining table chair. He let out a dry laugh. "The gods must hate me so much to the point of making my first love be the exact shell replica of my tormentor."

"So, what are you planning to do?"

Taehyung stood up, determined. "I'm not going to let that woman ruin everything in my life and not even the woman I want as mine." He heads towards the door and stops just before he heads out. "I'm bringing her back."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

You were mostly at your desk doing office work since you didn't have a partner at the moment as your cousin was still in the hospital. You groaned in boredom as you looked over the paperwork on your desk.

"Why me?" you muttered under your breath, miserably.

Jungkook approaches your desk, thumping you on the head with a paper clipboard. You groaned in pain as he guffaws in amusement.