XVII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

"How the fuck do I makeout with a fox though?!" you exclaimed, panicking. You lifted the side of his fox's lip to see those piercing sharp teeth that could tear you apart. Although, you really did not want to do it, it's basically your fault he's like this right now so you have to. You scrunched your face. "Okay, just don't eat me in the process."

You leaned in and put on your on the fox lips. He reciprocates as he didn't need to use his tongue to transfer a bead as a fox. He retrieved his bead back and then he could start feeding on bits of your energy. You could even see the light of your energy transferred into his mouth as he feed as you slightly opened your eyes then closed them again. Then he slowly transformed into human once he gained back enough strength and felt a pair of soft lips now locked with yours instead.

Once he pulled away from the kiss, you opened your eyes to witness his naked body. You quickly put your hand over your eyes, leaving a tiny gap in between your fingers. "Put some clothes on!"

Just then, the janitor's closet door opened revealing a hospital janitor who looked completely flustered when he sees you and Taehyung naked. "Sorry for intruding." He notices Taehyung's torn clothes on the ground next to him. "Wow, your girl sure was aggressive. The janitor takes out some shopping bag from the shelf beside him and gives it to Taehyung. "Here, you can wear these. You won't be able to wear those torn clothes out."

"Thank you, ahjussi," you thanked him awkwardly, rubbing the back of your neck.

"Young woman, try to tone down on the clothes ripping. Your boyfriend will have to go in public naked if this keeps up," he advices you feeling sympathy for Taehyung.

"Ahjussi, it's not like that—"

"Continue on if you must," the janitor cuts you off. "The lock is broken so I'd suggest put some heavy box from the shelf in front of the door if you are continuing now enjoy."

Before you could protest any further, the janitor let himself out and closed the door. You just froze there, facepalming yourself after. You turned to look at Taehyung who was still naked but at that point, you didn't care anymore.

"You do realise that not only did you already make two people think that I'm someone who does it in public as well as being aggressive to the point of ripping my lover's clothes off," you argued feeling humiliated.