III

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı
A few days later...

DONG!... DONG!... DONG!...

"We are gathered here today to witness to souls unit as one," said the priest in the church. He turned to face Jiwon. "Do you, Ha Jiwon take Nam Goongmin as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," she answered, not breaking her eye contact with her soon-to-be husband in front of her.

"And do you, Nam Goongmin, take Ha Jiwon as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," he smiled back at her.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

The newlyweds couple shared a kiss leaving the rest of the audience cheering for their happiness except Taehyung who sat in his seat with his eyes on one thing... well... one certain woman. Who's now his stepsister by law.

"Now things are just starting to get interesting," he muttered to himself softly under his breath, still having his eyes fixed on you and saw your gentle smile form.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

At the wedding reception, there Y/N stood like an anti-social, food-starving animal staring at all the incredibly delicious food on the dessert table. You continued to fill up two plates of food then made your way to an empty table observing the crowd.

I wish Kookie was here. It would have been more entertaining, you wishfully thought to yourself, sighing as you took your next bite. Jungkook went back to his parents home to visit and celebrate his mom's birthday before work starts so he wasn't able to come to the wedding.

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on, can you take them off so I can see you better?" said deep voice behind you.

You slowly turned your head to see your now lawfully claimed stepbrother in a suit well groomed up. You had to admit, he definitely was handsome. But if you were closer, you'd had already taken every opportunity to make memes to attack him with like with Jungkook. But after what happened that day... maybe not. You sat there, frozen in silence just awkwardly having eye contact with him, not aware of the dirty joke he made as you was too traumatised by the thoughts rushing back to your head from the incident.