XXIV

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

"How did you know I was here?" you retorted, low-key creeped out.

"I've already transferred my bead to you quite a few times so you could say, I have my scent GPS thing on you if I wanted to attempt to sniff it," he explained, shrugging nonchalantly. "So, what were you doing up there, monkey girl?"

You took a deep breath then pressed play on the video, showing it to his face. "I think Namjoon-sunbaenim might be your long lost cousin."

"Seriously? That guy?" He retorted, as if offended. "The fact that you fancied him before." He smirked. "You must have a fetish for foxes, you wild girl."

You rolled your eyes. "How was I know he was going to be some fox like you?"

"He's only half. He's half a fox and half human," he recorrected you, crossing his arms. "Hybrids are extremely rare. He has black fur and blood red eyes with golden sparks as tales have been told, he fits the description perfectly. The video just proved another point."

"Then why does he have such a hard time when transforming to the fox form?"

"Hybrids are cursed and are considered an imbalance creature in nature. He has no choice but to obey without conscious of his other fox side to take over and it'll hurt like hell that's for sure," he explained, picturing himself in that position, narrowing his eyes from how painful that would be.

"Now that you know, what's your plan?"

"I told the unsweetened virgin grim reaper to bargain him the deal of giving him the hybrid's soul instead in exchange for Jimin's return," he admitted, without any fear, shrugging.

Your eyes widened, shocked. "You're willing to kill a cousin of yours?"

"Hybrids don't live long anyways. I'd say he'd live to forty at the most if he's lucky but judging by how starving and deadly his fox side seems, his human side will get eaten inside out to death," he pointed out. "I could end his suffering earlier."

"I can't let you kill him!" you yelled, defending Namjoon protectively. "There must be another way!"

"Like what?" He raised his brow.