XXII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

You squinted your eyes, forming your lips in a straight line, confused. "I beg your Jin problem?"

"You'll only trigger his darkest memories more if you continue to stay with that face... that face is a crime," he pauses then rubs his chin with a smirk. "But my face is a killer."

"Wow—I have no comment absolutely but kind of lowkey agree," you applaud him for his high confidence level.

"Thank you—that's not the point here!" he exclaimed snapping himself back to the point.

"Okay, I'll move out," you retorted, sure ending your hands in the air. "That was my own plan before anyway. I was just gonna live here temporarily but it looks like I'll be moving a bit earlier."

"Thank you, Y/N. I'm sorry that I couldn't say it more gently," he apologised, sincerely.

"You were straightforward, it's fine. I prefer it to be this way." You nodded, understandingly then stood up onto your feet. "I better leave now so he won't see me when he wakes up tomorrow."

"But where will you go?" he asked, worriedly.

"I got the keys to my cousin's apartment. I'll just stay there since he's currently in the hospital right now," you reassured him.

"Alright, let me drive you there at the least," he pleaded.

"Sure. I'll go pack first."

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Thank you," you thanked Jin as he had helped brought your luggage into Hoseok's apartment.

"You're welcome." He smiled, placing the last luggage in the apartment. Before he left, he turned around and put his hand on your shoulder. "If you ever need anything or even an ear to listen, feel free to contact me anytime.

You pay on top of his hand and smiled. "Thanks. Expect memes later."

"Huh?" he retorted, confused.