X

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"You mean a virgin woman over 21?" Taehyung rephrased his request.

"Yeah, whatever. It's the same thing." Yoongi shrugged, annoyed.

"But that's like impossible to find these days!" Taehyung argued.

"For someone who seemed desperate seconds ago, you're sure picky." Yoongi snorted, amused by his change of expression.

"What else?"

"The blood of a hybrid creature."

Taehyung scoffed. "Impossible. I don't think they even exist."

"Then virgin it is." Yoongi nodded, finalising the decision. "Well, I won't give you a time limit. You have an eternity to decide whether you want your best friend back or continue to be alone for the rest of your immortality." As he was about to turn, he stopped and added, "And make sure you put him in a cold room so his body doesn't go rotting. I'd then now add your time limit will be when his rots. Good luck." He disappears into thin air.

Taehyung looked at his best friend now laying cold on the bed. He closed the doors and turned the air conditioner up to the full maximum, freezing the room. He went back to Jimin's bedside and took his hand.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I can't live without you," he apologised sincerely, knowing he couldn't let go even when Jimin had already bid his goodbyes. He knew he was being selfish but Jimin was all that he had left for happiness on this earth. "I'll find a way."

Just then he thought of something—no.

Someone.

He released Jimin's hand and walked out the bedroom, walking into another.

Yours.

He saw you sleeping peacefully where he tucked you in bed. He slowly approached you, step by step. He remembered you mentioned at the Korean BBQ.

"The closest I'll ever have to somewhat a love life is by reading smuts on Wattpad."

You were over 21 and he knew by what you said, you were a virgin for sure.