XXVI

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

Taehyung groaned in frustration. "You really hate me, don't you?"

"You're not my favorite creature but I don't hate you," replied Yoongi bluntly. "But you should have known there would be consequences."

Taehyung sighed. "I'll deal with that later. I'll go check on Namjoon." He made his way downstairs to the basement to see Jin just about to unlock Namjoon from the chains. Taehyung decided to help then they both carried him onto the couch.

"He's my cousin so at least I won't need to all tongue or anything on him," he said in relief then placed his hand over Namjoon's closed eyes and linked their brains. "Erase all his memories of the black fox and me as Taehyung. I will only remain in your memory as the Renoir guy who had quit from your work recently." When he was done, he stood up dusting off his clothes then took one last glance at him. "Have a nice human life, cousin."

He stood up and went back upstairs to find you and Jimin simply chattering with each other more comfortably than before. Taehyung had to suppress his boiling anger inside of him by covering it up with a fake smile. He fakes a cough for the both of you to finally notice he was standing there.

Taehyung crossed his arms. "So, it looks like you had both caught up."

You tried to suppress your laughter but before you could let it out, Jimin slaps his hand over your mouth and lets his laughter out before yours. You both were found guffawing, rolling on the ground while Taehyung looked as if he had walked into the wrong room and wanted to rewind to not go in before.

"Did I miss something or..?" commented Taehyung, raising a brow, confused.

But his comment just made the two of you laugh even harder for some reason until Jimin and you were basically bawling in tears.

"Jimin..." you struggle to say between your cries of laughter. "I can't breath man, stop it!"

"You... first!" Jimin yelled the last word out laughing once again.

Taehyung crossed his arms. "What the hell is going on over here?"

Jimin lended you a hand and you both stood next to each other, smiling innocently at Taehyung.