XII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"Begin what?" you started to panic, struggling again as you tried to escape his grasp.

"Relax," he put a finger on her lips to shut them up. "I'm not going to do anything now. Let's get back into our seats and finish this lovely dinner, shall we?"

He lets you go and gets up. You get up after him and the both of you sat down in you seats once again. The waiter comes in with your dishes and notices your hair now messy along with Taehyung's.

The waiter was overtook with inappropriate thoughts and looked flustered as he placed your foods in front of the both of you. "If you would like, you are free to lock the door but just don't be too loud for the sake of other guests in the restaurant."

Before you could protest, the waiter quickly made his way out of the VIP room, closing the door behind him with now an amused fox laughing in his seat. You glared at him then pouted. "Great, now there's a waiter who thinks my virgin ass is not one."

"Why do you care what a waiter thinks?"

"I don't."

"Sure." He rolled his eyes.

"Why do you want find this gumiho?"

"I'm the only gumiho I know left to exist especially as a purebreed, it's rare," he started to explain with a hint of desperation in his eyes then added, "This gumiho could be one of my relatives."

"What happened to the the rest of your family and relatives?"

He narrowed his eyes, averting his gaze to the table. "Everyone of them were executed when I was just 100 years old when I could finally turn into my human form. The villagers found out what we were and they executed them in public." He avert his glaring gaze back to you with eyes filled with pure anger and resentment. "And it was all because of that one woman... who I'll never forgive her."

"But then how did you survive?"

He went silent, clearly uncomfortable to open up anymore. You caught his signal and nodded that it was not the time to push him any further. You already couldn't have imagined what it must have been like to be in his place. You just imagined that if you were him, you could understand why he would be like this.