VII

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı
7 months later...

"Kim Taehyung, can you get your ass off the couch? It's been 7 months! Get up!" scolded Jimin to a very lazy couch potato laying on in the living room's couch in the dark with the curtains closed like a vampire afraid of the sunlight.

"I feel like watching through the eyes of this Jungkook guy hasn't been any help at all," he said, raising up like a a vampire rising from its coffin, sitting up. "Instead, they haven't found much information at all that could track the new gumiho and then all I see is my stepsister in a one-sided love chasing after that tall dimpled superior officer who is as dense as a brick."

"Sounds like a cliche romantic Korean drama with the girl chasing after her unreachable crush but in the end, he reciprocates her feelings then there, happily ever after! The end!" ranted Jimin proudly like a true fan.

"Shh!" He pressed his finger on Jimin's lips, shutting him up, trying to focus on what he was seeing. He sighed. "She's at it again."

"Just be straight forward. It's been 7 months. You've been hinting him for half a year and a month. Just straight up ask him for dinner tonight," advised Hoseok with a neutrally looking Jungkook nodding along.

"Okay," you fixed your posture, standing straight up. You took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm heading in."

You turned around to face the direction of Namjoon sitting in his office, deeply focused on the files that he had stacked like a mountain on his desk. You slowly made your way there then gently knocked on his office door.

He looked up from his files and smiled showing his precious dimples, kindly at you, making your heart flutter. "Officer Ha, please come in."

You took another deep breath before you slowly stepped into the room. Once you made your way in front of his desk, he was still more solely focused on his work with his eyes not making any contact with yours but his ears were attentive to you.

"What can I do for you, Officer Ha?" he asked, still not looking at you.

"I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight?" you asked, nervously, gulping down every bit of your saliva after then added, "Just the two of us."