VI

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"Shit," muttered Taehyung under his breath as he was now in link with Jungkook's body all the way from his psychology classroom lesson as he sat in the back corner wearing a hood barely listening to the lecture.

He could basically see everything Jungkook was seeing and talk through him, controlling him like a puppet but he had only planned to see what he was seeing through the link and not really take full control. He was pretty new to this as it was his first time linking himself through a human body so... mistakes happen.

"What did you say, Officer..."

"Jeon! Officer Jeon, this is not a time to be letting your enthusiasm take over," you said, trying to cover up for Jungkook, professionally.

"Huh, not bad for a cover up, watermelon sugar," complimented Taehyung, impressed.

"Mr. Kim," a voice echoed his name but he chose to ignore it and focused on what was happening at the crime scene. "Mr. Kim!" the voice shouted once again, out of patience.

"What the fuck do you—" Taehyung cut himself off when he's face to face with his psychology professor who looked at him in disbelief while the rest of his classmates who started whispering and gossiping to each other. "Argh," he growled frustratedly, scratching the back of his head. He got out of his seat and made his way to the door.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung, where do you think you're going?" scolded the professor.

"Not today old man, I'll come back once baldness on your head grows back," he pointed towards the professor's bald spot and left the classroom, leaving the rest of the students rowdy in laughter as his professor was flustered in humiliation.

Taehyung went on the campus grounds underneath a shaded tree and sat under it, tuning back into what was happening at the crime scene through Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook," you said in a calming voice with a concerned look on her face. You had pulled Jungkook to a corner after his sudden outburst earlier of unexpected enthusiasm.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me," said Jungkook, looking lost and worried, averting his gaze to his feet, embarrassed.