XV

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı
[ ᴄ ᴏ ɴ ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴜ ᴇ  ]
F L A S H B A C K

"Rose?" Hoseok repeated her name, coming out from his mouth like is was the start of a poem.

That was the first name that came to mind. Well, it's not like I could use something like Vincent Van Gogh in my female form, Taehyung thought to herself, disappointed with the name choice.

"I love it," he commented, showing his glowing smile. "I—I mean your name." He stuttered, panicked that he might sound like a creep to a beautiful woman like her.

She put on an innocent smile and replied, "Why thank you, Hoseok. Feels nice to be complimented by a handsome man like yourself."

She could already in an instant that he had fallen in love at first sight with her. From the moment he laid on her, to the stuttering from being flustered to now being a blushing mess. He was head over heels.

"Do you live in a hotel nearby?" he asked. "Just to make sure you go back safely, I'd like to accompany you by driving you there— only if you are okay with it of course— if not then I completely understand—"

"Actually," she cut him off first looking to the ground, shuffling her legs together then looked up into his eyes and asked, "May I stay with you, Officer? I'd feel more safer with you after what had just happened."