XIX

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

The next day at work, he kept your distance, avoiding that fox who unexpectedly turned you on to the point you needed a cold shower to cool down. That was something that never happened before. You could have sworn that just a while ago you fell for a guy then get rejected by the guy who was human and now you're in heat for a fox in the disguise of a freaking undeniably hot man.

Wait, in heat? Still? you thought to yourself, surprised by what just came in your head. You slapped yourself in denial. No! You're not! Stop it!

Right at that moment, your eyes met with the fox you were just thinking about as he shows you a devilish smirk that sends you feeling some kind of way. You swat your hands in front of your face, spinning your chair around as it rolled and hit Namjoon's leg when he happened to pass by. He started to groan in pain.

"I'm so sorry, Namjoon-sunbaenim, are you okay—"

You noticed the his ankle was bandaged all around when you saw his pants slightly lift to reveal it on his left ankle.

"It's okay," he said then left to coffee room.

You decided to follow him from behind, closing the door behind you when you were both the only ones in the coffee room. As he waited for the machine to drip his coffee, he turns around, surprised to see you behind him.

"Officer Ha, what are you doing here?"

"What happened to your ankle, if I may ask?" you asked, gesturing to his ankle.

"Oh," he replied, scratching his head, letting out a tiny awkward laugh. "I woke up with a deep cut on my ankle this morning. I could have possibly accidentally kicked something in my sleep, that's all."

"This happens often?" you asked, curiously.

"Yeah, I guess," he answered. "It's like I had went to war somewhere in my dreams and woke up with these injuries." He chuckled, awkwardly.

You then think back to when you saw your car, you noticed that it had some blood on the broken glass. You weren't exactly sure but you had remembered that you spotted gumiho from last night had an injury somewhere at its lower part of the leg where is had started to bled after landing at your car.