XXV

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝ıllıllııllıllı

╚═════☩════☩═════╝
ıllıllııllıllı

Before you could call out to him one more time, the call ends abruptly. You lower your phone from your ear, narrowing your eyes in concern.

"How could there be another fox there?" Taehyung started to question in disbelief. "I mean, it's not like his fox side could come out and growl at the same time. Unless he's really getting killed by his fox side right now."

You turned to Taehyung. "Let's get to his place. Now."

He nods and you both make your way to Namjoon's house.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

When you both arrived in front of his name, everything seemed fine from the outside of the house. When you knocked your body down onto the front door, bursting it open, you see Namjoon bleeding on the ground. You rushed towards him.

"Namjoon-sunbae, what happened?" you exclaimed, worriedly as you held him in your arms.

"Some fox... it was huge... with black fur and blood red eyes with sparks of gold that looked like he was about to tear me open right there," he struggled to explained as he coughed up blood. "It didn't kill me but it continued to scratch me open with its claws then it left in thin air." He looked at you, thinking about his sanity. "Have I gone mad?"

"No, cousin," Taehyung emphasised on the last word as he joined in the conversation and stepped towards them. "You just happen to be a hybrid of my fox of an uncle and some human mother. Your black fox self have must have given you his first visit."

"What?" Namjoon looked at him as if he was speaking a foreign language he couldn't understand, squinting his eyes.

Taehyung rolls his eyes at first then faked a smile at him and applauded to announce something. "Alright kids, it's story time!"

After Taehyung had started to explained the entire situation to him while you tried your best to aid Namjoon with every possible thing that can be used to treat him in his house. Of course, a certain fox happened to be quite grumpy to see you touching another man's topless body who is now known as his cousin who you had feelings for. Once you were done, you sat next to Namjoon who was now rested on his couch but Taehyung grabbed you by the wrist to pull you further and sat between you both.