XIV

╔══════════════╗

╚═════☩══♛══☩═════╝

╚═════☩════☩═════╝

ıllıllııllıllı

"What?" you tilted your head, confused. "But Hoseok said he only ever had one girlfriend in his life and she passed away—"

"In a car accident in front of his eyes," he finished your sentence for you, with his eyes narrowed as he recalled the memory.

You stumbled back a bit, shocked. "So, you're—"

"Rose Kim, the girl he met in his summer trip in London, 5 years ago, yes... that was me," he answered. "Look, I'll explaining everything—"

"Officer Ha, respond immediately, there is a burglary in the downtown bank. You and Officer Jung are needed there immediately," an officer informed you through walkie-talkie on your belt.

You picked up your walkie-talkie and responded, "I'll notify Officer Jung and make our way there now." You put the walkie-talkie attached back onto your belt. "I'll see you at lunch break." You managed to say then rushed to Hoseok and made your way to the crime scene.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

"Shit."

You cussed under your breath as you see the burglar hold one of the customers' child in the bank as a hostage with a pocket knife by the little boy's throat.

"Put the gun down!" yelled the burglar with bloodshot eyes as he moved the knife even closer to the boy's neck, making the little boy continue to weep out out for his mother who watched the scene in fear at the side.

You glanced at Hoseok who already coming from behind the burglar. He whistled to you, distracting the burglar to instantly turn around letting you have the chance to kick the knife out of his hand and pin the man down to the floor with his arms to his back. Hoseok made sure the child was safe and brought back to the mother.

Just then, the an accomplice of the burglar had jumped attacked from behind you with a knife in his hand.

"Y/N, Behind you!" Hoseok shouted from a distance.

You turned around too late as the accomplice was already steps away, Hoseok jumps in front of you, getting stabbed and fell onto the floor, bleeding. Quickly recovering from the shock so you could still do your job, you took out your taser gun and tase the first burglar who tried to get away and knocked out the accomplice with a roundhouse kick.