//𝖔.2//

chapter two;

chapter two;

    "ARE YOU NERVOUS PRINCESS?", kurogiri asked, as he held onto the little girl's hand.

"I just hope his majesty likes my present", youko answered, trying her best not to trip on her frilly pink dress.

as kurogiri and youko arrived in front of the golden doors to the main room, the guards immediately opened the doors as they contained their surprise.

     every squad commander was there, standing on both sides of the aisle that had a red carpet lined towards a golden throne.

     curtains were pulled back so the room was well lit and easy for everyone to see the young princess walking alongside kurogiri.

     "greetings your majesty", kurogiri bowed as youko just curtsied.

     "who's this ugly child?"

"she's your child, you crusty fuck".

     youko flinched at the other man's harsh tone. she wondered if it was really alright for him to say that to the king of the villain's kingdom.

"shut the fuck up you ashtray!"

kurogiri cleared his throat as shigaraki's attention was once again turned back to the two of them.

"disgusting. get rid of her", he commanded.

youko thought she was about to cry on the spot until toga had intervened.

"oh come on tomura! she's so adorable!! especially her eyes. they look exactly like yours!", toga gleefully smiled.

shigaraki glared at toga, who just shrugged it off.

"come here", shigaraki commanded, to which youko had hesitantly shuffled her feet towards the throne.

all the commanders and kurogiri watched with anticipation as shigaraki demanded youko to look up.

youko nearly gasped at the sight of shigaraki. not only was the man's baby blue hair tousled and messy, his scowl and dry skin truly terrified youko to no ends.

     though one thing was for sure, his ruby red eyes indeed matched her very own.

     shigaraki clicked his tongue. the girl reminded him of her.