//1.8//

chapter eighteen;

chapter eighteen;

"MY SWEET YOKO!!", TOGA GUSHED, rushing over to pick the princess up and toss her in the air as she swiftly caught her and squished her with a hug.

"HIMI!! I MISSED YOU", youko giggled as she wrapped her arms around the blonde girl's neck.

"twice! come look at yoko's hair!! we're matching", toga smiled, rubbing her face against youko's.

"how cute! bleh, disgusting", twice commented, to which youko had made grabby hands towards the contradicting male.

twice begrudgingly took the princess away from toga, who immediately pouted at the loss of contact.

"I missed you too twice", youko softly mumbled as twice nearly teared up at that comment.

"quit standing there and come join us for dinner", spinner called out, to which the three villains had arrived back into their room that they shared with everyone else.

     youko decided to sit between toga and twice today, since they had just gotten back. while the rest of the villains were seated at the empty table, no one spoke until little youko's stomach growled.

toga started giggling as youko shielded her face in embarrassment.

"where's the food?", shigaraki asked.

"huh? I thought you got it", dabi replied.

"why would I, the king, get the food?!", shigaraki snarled.

"well would I, the king's first commander, get the food?!", dabi retorted.

"who usually prepares the food?", spinner asked.

"I believe it's kurogiri", compress answered.

everyone then stopped bickering as they realized that kurogiri usually always had their meal ready and prepared.

"well...where's kuro?", little youko asked, squeezing her stomach with her arms so that everyone didn't have to hear that embarrassing sound again.

     "he's...."

     shigaraki paced around the room as he phoned the mist man, not getting any response, even though he usually almost always immediately picked up.

     "never mind him, I'm sure he'll come back soon", shigaraki said as he shoved his phone back into his hakama.

even though shigaraki said it was fine, youko knew he was a bit on edge with kurogiri not being here, especially since he's been with him since he was a child.