//2.6//

chapter twenty-six;

chapter twenty-six;

     APPARENTLY EVERYTHING STARTS HURTING a lot more once you're off your adrenaline high. hence, youko was practically experiencing the pain of a broken left arm with little scars here and there that was created when the debris nearly smacked right into her body.

     youko yawned as she had not recognized any part of her surroundings. worried that she had gotten kidnapped for the third time, youko hastily tumbled out of bed as she slammed open the doors and ran out into the halls.

"papa?? PAPA?!?", youko frantically screamed, causing people around her to stare, not that she cared.

youko wildly ran around the halls as she felt her tears streaming down her face once again. the little girl feared that it was all a fever dream, that shigaraki didn't actually save her, and this was just all a sick prank.

"your highness—"

youko immediately froze upon seeing re-destro in a wheelchair. the little princess couldn't even breathe as she was so shocked that she was like a deer in headlights.

     "youko?"

     the little girl spun around so fast, she thought she was going to nearly fall on her bum.

     "papa...I woke up and you were gone", youko sobbed, immediately getting picked up by the blue-haired male.

     "I was just taking care of gigantomachia", shigaraki assured.

     apparently since shigaraki and the rest of the league left to go save youko from re-destro, gigantomachia followed suit.

     the enormous villain arrived in time and even helped the league injure some of the meta liberation army members. he then stopped as he watched shigaraki singlehandedly take down re-destro and nearly destroying an entire city.

     now that, that had impressed him, proving to him that shigaraki tomura was ready to succeed all for one.

     "g-giganto—what?"

     "machia, essentially a giant mountain that can move; the secret power that master left behind for us", shigaraki barely smiled, much to re-destro's surprise.

     "s-so can you read with me now?", youko asked, not particularly understanding the accomplishment of making a "rock" submit.

     "aren't you hungry? everyone's waiting for you at the table", shigaraki stated.

     that had reminded the girl that she hadn't eaten in a while, but also an important question had popped up.