//1.2//

chapter twelve;

chapter twelve;

     IT WAS HARD FOR YOUKO TO LEAVE AIZAWA'S SIDE, as the man wouldn't allow the little girl to wander off, ever.

everyday was the same schedule of eating, napping, training, napping, eating, training, eating, showering, then sleeping again.

training was probably the most interesting it ever got, as youko got to view all the amazing quirks and different combat styles.

though during aizawa's napping times, youko would somehow find a little critter and try to practice her own quirk.

it obviously didn't work as well, as she figured out that she needed to maintain a few seconds of eye contact to have the person under control. hence why bugs, with tiny pin-like eyes, didn't help much.

and since the girl was limited in many ways, youko came up with the brilliant plan of sneaking out of her cell at night.

everyday after dinner and showering, youko would be escorted back to her little cell. everyone had assumed that the little girl didn't have a quirk, as she showed no signs of it whatsoever.

advice from youko's father, the little girl was glad she kept her quirk a secret, to the point that not even dabi or them knew of it yet.

youko sighed as she slid out of the creaky bed and into her white slippers. her simple matching pearly white gown followed as she neared the thick metal bars.

"e-excuse me!", youko coughed out, catching the attention of the only soldier that was guarding her cellar.

     "yes?", the guard kindly answered, to which youko was starting to feel a bit bad about what she was about to do.

     "u-umm...c-could you look at my right eye please? I think something got in it", youko politely asked as the guard had tried to check on the girl's eye while the dungeon was very poorly lit.

"hmm...well I don't see any—"

"open this cell and not let anyone know of it", youko commanded in an authoritative tone.

youko worried for a moment as the guard gave the little girl a dumbfounded look. that is, until the soldier had done exactly what youko had told him to.

"thank you", youko squeaked as she quietly skipped off further into the eerie dungeon.

     the little girl hugged herself as she dearly missed the warmth of her blanket, even though it wasn't as royally comfortable as the one she shared with shigaraki.