//1.1//

chapter eleven;

chapter eleven;

     YOUKO RUBBED HER PUFFY EYES as she immediately sat up and examined her surroundings, remembering what had previously happened.

the little girl rubbed the back of her neck as it had felt quite sore, as if something had smacked the back of her head.

youko heavily breathed as she felt tears brimming her eyes once more.

not only was shigaraki not beside her, she was in an unknown place. especially now that she took a better look around herself, she was trapped in a cell with only a bed and a toilet.

"you're awake", a hoarse voice stated, making youko smile until she realized that it wasn't shigaraki.

aizawa sighed as he scratched the back of his head. he was never good with kids, so he honestly didn't know why all might left the girl in his care.

     "come on now, we've got a training session to attend", aizawa urged, opening the cell as youko hesitantly followed.

the once talkative girl silently trudged behind aizawa as they arrived at the training grounds, with groups of students along with a few teachers present.

"WOAHHHH!! SHŌTAAA!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CHILD!!", yamada hizashi—with the alias of present mic—screamed.

youko stumbled back in fear as she unconsciously hid behind aizawa's leg.

"quiet down you parrot. you're scaring her", aizawa stoically said as yamada just covered his mouth in surprise.

     "my apologies little one. I tend to have a very...projecting voice because of my quirk", yamada smiled.

     "and your personality too", aizawa mumbled, to which only youko had caught that.

the little girl refused to leave aizawa's side as she noticed all the knights from her birthday celebration, along with many other ones were present.

it wasn't like aizawa could abandon youko either, as all might currently wasn't in the condition to take care of the little girl, and todoroki enji—the current king of the hero's kingdom with the alias of endeavor—was definitely not someone that all might wanted to let take care of youko.

     the students gathered around whispered as most knew exactly who the little girl was.

     "princess?"