//𝖔.3//

chapter three;

chapter three;

     YOUKO QUIETLY SIPPED HER APPLE JUICE as shigaraki chugged his dark coffee. the little girl awkwardly sat in front of shigaraki as they were outside enjoying the nature of the royal garden.

kurogiri set down a silver plate of chocolate chip cookies as youko thanked him.

"is this seriously all you wanted?", shigaraki asked, much to youko's surprise.

"h-huh? oh yeah...well...I just thought it'd be a great chance for us to get to know each other", the little girl mumbled, tightly gripping onto her small teacup.

shigaraki just hummed as he looked down at the girl's small form. her long black locks covering majority of her face.

"are you aware of my quirk?", the pale man asked, lifting up his pinkie as he took another sip of his coffee.

     kurogiri had strongly suggested shigaraki not drink alcohol in front of youko, hence why coffee was the next best option.

     "disintegration. kurogiri told me", the girl answered with a smile, proud that she remembered such a long and difficult word.

     "and you're not scared that I might decay you?", shigaraki grinned, reaching his hand out towards the little girl.

youko just stayed still, anticipating what's to happen next.

"yes", the little girl answered.

"yes what?"

"yes I'm scared, your majesty", youko replied, making shigaraki scoff as if he had already expected that answer.

     "though it's of your quirk, not of you", youko finished.

     shigaraki stayed silent momentarily before he huffed and stood up, making youko flinch.

     the blue-haired male swiftly left without saying another word, leaving youko more confused than ever.

     though the girl did sigh a breath of relief as she thought she would've died right there and then.

     'good job on staying alive, youko. good job!', the small girl mentally praised herself.

kurogiri then hastily warped the rest of the tableware away, leaving not a single trace of mess on the round wooden table.