//𝖔.5//

chapter five;

chapter five;

     "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!", shigaraki yelled as he threw his bowl of miso soup at kurogiri's feet.

     "tomura, it'd be best for you to ingest some—"

     "I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!", shigaraki screamed, to which kurogiri just sighed.

     the misty man bowed as he left shigaraki alone, tending to the people who were waiting outside.

     "make sure no one disrupts his majesty today...and perhaps for the next few as well", kurogiri instructed the other maids and butlers.

     all of them dipped their heads in acknowledgment as they separated to complete their work for the day.

     "still acting like a bitch huh?"

"I'd watch your word choice commander. his majesty isn't in a particularly good mood as you can tell", kurogiri warned.

dabi just clicked his tongue in annoyance as he uncrossed his arms.

"where's that little brat? I usually see her running around with that crazy lunatic", the burnt male questioned.

     "her highness is resting at the moment. have you and toga sent out the letters yet?", kurogiri inquired.

"yeah yeah. our people should be returning soon", dabi sighed, not knowing what the sudden hustle was for.

"splendid. I do hope that you have already started preparing a present for her highness", kurogiri reminded.

"a present?! that brat's turning—"

"dabi", kurogiri warned.

"she's turning five. she won't remember anything once she's older. there's not point", dabi scoffed.

"whether she remembers or not, it is now that we are concerned with", kurogiri said.

     "though his majesty does have his eye on one of the party contenders".

     dabi just rolled his eyes as he nodded.

     "one of the knights running for the position of crown prince right?"

"indeed. I believe his name is bakugo katsuki, with the quirk of explosion".