//3.0//

chapter thirty;

chapter thirty;

"HEY BIG BIRD, COME HANG THE LIGHTS", DABI COMMANDED, meanwhile he laid on the couch, scrolling through his phone.

hawks merely huffed as he did as told, while the lieutenants of the paranormal liberation front—which now included re-destro, trumpet, greten, and skeptic—helped set up the gigantic christmas tree that stood proudly in the corner of the living room.

"hmm...which ornament do you like better twice?", toga asked, presenting the male with two options.

     "the gold one with the sparkles. no!! go with the red one with the little elves!!"

     "why not just hang both", re-destro suggested, to which toga had done just that.

     "tch. why are we even doing this?", hawks grumbled, using his wings to support him while he nailed the hooks into the walls so that he could hang the silver lights.

     "for our precious yoko of course!", toga answered, clearly hearing hawks's idiotic question.

     the entire mansion was filled with christmas decorations to the brim! not only were the curtains and rugs in the halls changed to red, all tables had on a black cloth with silver lining brimming the edges.

     multiple trees were set up throughout each of the villains' rooms, with even the bedsheets changed to santa riding a sleigh.

     though this particular room that they were decorating happened to be shigaraki's.

     not only did his fake christmas tree sprout white bristles, the ornaments were either real gold and silver, or made of glass. and with the occasional normal red ones of course.

     golden fluffy streamers were also hung, as the carpet was changed to white, representing snow.

     "where is the princess by the way? I haven't seen her in a while", hawks casually mentioned, proud of his work.

     "twice, I got the measurements", dabi said as he handed the male a small piece of paper, totally ignoring hawks's question.

"oh thanks! can't you be more useful?!"

"do we have the hats?", toga called out, to which hawks was starting to get suspicious as to why no one was answering his question.

"I got them", trumpet replied, laying them on the nightstand next to the bed.

"and what about the outfits?"