//3.4//

chapter thirty-four;

     AFTER SHIGARAKI'S TUBE WAS BROKEN BY MIRUKO, his body laid on the wet ground with no heartbeat or pulse.

with his unconscious body at a 75% competition state, x-less, another hero, then restrained him, just in case.

seeing as there was still another machine running, the male decided to destroy it too, not knowing that it was the one responsible for recreating the quirk canceling bullets that shigaraki had stole from duke chisaki.

meanwhile, shigaraki himself had entered into his past, a facsimile, where he explores his illusions.

man hands bigger than shigaraki himself outstretched towards him, with buildings crumbling as he continued walking straight forward.

at one point, shigaraki had witnessed his older sister: shimura hana.

the little girl reminded him much of his very own daughter. in fact, one could've even mistaken them for twins, if they were currently side by side.

"I'm sorry tenko...it was a secret between us...and I told father", hana apologized.

shigaraki just waved it off.

"it's whatever now", the male said as he continued onward, witnessing his mother, who gave a pitiful yet loving smile.

"tenko, do you still want to be a hero?", his mother asked.

the little tenko with black hair and dull red eyes simply shook his head.

"I'm okay now, mom".

as shigaraki traveled onwards, the man that he hated so much; the man that had pushed him over the edge to become like this, showed up.

shimura kotaro stood before shigaraki, who he had promptly destroyed the illusion of his father, to then see a shadowy abyss slowly swallow up everything around him.

as shigaraki inches closer to the man standing before him, he realizes that it's all for one, his master.

"come tomura", all for one smiled, extending his hand out, symbolic to handing all of his powers to the now white-haired male.

shigaraki marched forward until he felt the hands of his dead relatives pulling him back. even his grandmother, shimura nana, tried to persuade shigaraki to think twice.