//𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊//

epilogue;

epilogue;

     KUROGIRI KNEW IT. the mist man knew from the very beginning that youko was just another tool for all for one to push shigaraki tomura to the edge.

     shigaraki tomura got attached, and that was exactly what all for one had planned.

     the old man needed to push shigaraki more, let him feel the loss, the abandonment, the hatred that once fueled him to become his disciple, his successor.

     all for one had planned for little youko's death since the moment she was alive.

     he knew full well the little girl couldn't take on two quirks at a time. he had informed dr. ujiko, in fact, he had the mad scientist go straight into quirk transplantation.

     there was no surgery to prepare youko's body, like shigaraki had experienced.

     and kurogiri, the man knew all of this.

     kurogiri, formerly known as shirakumo oboro, was a highly intellectual nomu. he was one of the only ones that could properly speak and somewhat think for himself.

     the mist man felt no sympathy. he knew it was going to happen, and he only followed all for one's orders.

     so why did this little part of him feel such sorrow and guilt?

     perhaps it was shirakumo, the deceased human heart within him. but whatever it was, it was certainly not a good feeling.

there was an uncanny feeling gnawing at him, nagging at him, making him feel as though he was at fault.

if only, if only shigaraki youko wasn't born.

     but who was to oppose the great villain king? kurogiri should've known, shigaraki should've known, the entire league should've known.

     they all should've known, that as soon as they had opened their hearts to the little girl, it was game over.

     call it blasphemy, call it whatever you'd like, but from the very beginning, it was unfair.

     shigaraki tomura, was destined to lose.

✦

✦ . . . . ────────☀️