//1.3//

chapter thirteen;

chapter thirteen;

"PAPA!!" YOUKO HASTILY RAN OVER TO THE SHOCKED MALE, who couldn't even process what was going on until he felt a warm little body run into him.

     "how'd you—"

     "uncle dabi came to rescue me", youko answered, making dabi choke on his water.

     dabi glanced over at the little girl who just smiled back at him with the biggest smile she could muster.

     "well...crusty over there could barely eat or sleep with you gone. and it was either me or that crazy lunatic", dabi scoffed, making toga cross her arms.

     "I missed you papa!! their dessert wasn't even as good as kuro's cookies", youko whined, crawling into shigaraki's lap as she snuggled her face at the crook of shigaraki's neck.

     the girl then immediately retracted, pouting as she ran her little fingers across the withering skin that was filled with tiny but deep scratches.

     "papa, I thought you promised you'd take better care of your skin", youko softly complained.

     shigaraki simply stayed silent as youko just hugged her father tighter, refusing to let go or leave his side for even a moment now.

     "aw come on!! don't you miss me at all?!", toga whined, to which youko just giggled as she ran over to the pouting blonde girl.

"I missed you too himi!!"

"I GET A NICKNAME?! YOU'RE JUST ADORABLE!!", toga gushed, squeezing the living breath out of youko.

"toga, it'd be wise to give her some air", compress politely suggested, to which toga only loosened her grip slightly.

"how about I call you yoko since you gave me a nickname??", toga grinned, to which youko had just nodded in agreement.

"by the way...where are we?", youko asked as she suddenly noticed her surroundings.

     the league of villains were currently in a traditional japanese room with bamboo paintings hung on the less spacious walls.

     many mats were laid out with separate pillows and blankets for each one.

     "baron giran's house", kurogiri answered, as he finally warped back from wherever he came from.