//1.4//

chapter fourteen;

chapter fourteen;

     "WHERE'S PAPA AND THE REST?", youko asked as she held onto dabi's yukata. johnny followed closely behind with a bag of special liquid attached to his back as the tube connected to it.

     youko had wanted to take johnny out the laboratory, hence why compress had came up with the idea of bringing some of the liquid from the tanks to help keep the little nomu alive.

"meeting with some loser", dabi blankly answered, making youko laugh.

"w-who?"

dabi sighed as he rolled his eyes. "duke chisaki kai: overhaul".

"oh...isn't he the duke that works as a...as a..."

     "the young leader of the yakuza: shie hassaikai", dabi finished as he then raised a brow.

     "wait, how did you know?"

     "huh? oh! ever since I started talking, kuro has been giving me lessons on all the lands. and you know how papa didn't exactly see me for a while...so I had a LOT of time on my hands", youko replied.

     "so you remember all the lands and the royals that rule it?"

youko laughed. "nope!"

dabi gave a small—nearly nonexistent—smile as he patted the girl's head, to which it had made youko quite happy, as she always felt that dabi was emotionally far to reach.

"anyways, can we go to a nearby market?? I want to get papa some scrubs and johnny a new outfit", youko smiled.

     "that nomu? why?"

     "because what if he feels cold?", youko worried.

     "nomus don't feel anything", dabi bluntly stated, only to get ignored by the little princess.

     the little girl started running towards the stands that were right outside some of the bigger, more popular, shops.

     youko enjoyed the more rural area, as she got to witness many people at work with their quirks aiding them.

     "hello sir! do you have any lotion that smells really really good??", youko politely asked.

     "oh yes! there's vanilla scented ones...um..apple, strawberry...lavender...and a few minty, wood-like smell. which one would you—"